Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather agreed to the 10 mil. Why cant Pac agree to the test?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather agreed to the 10 mil. Why cant Pac agree to the test?

Mayweather agreed to the 10 mil. Why cant Pac agree to the test?
    Hey a little give and take.
    Especially when the testing is more of a respectable and reasonable request.

I think he will...I think Freddie Roach is behind this in some way...

Comment

Comment

You know the negotiating tactic of Roach just backfired with the 10 Million dollar request especially because Floyd accepted.
        What is going to be all over the news and lace the casual fans ear is "Pac doesn't want to be tested", which is going to hurt his stature in the eyes of many...especially if the fight does not go through.
        Im glad and sad Cotto was more passive on negotiating.

Comment

This whole thing is ridiculous!

Comment

If Pac agrees to the Blood test, he will lose the fight.

Comment

PAc agreed to take a blood test but not on the days leading to the fight..

They can take his blood test also AFTER the fight .
              They're trying to mentally ****ed Pac before he steps on the ring.

Comment

he did agree, he will take the tests before and after the fight, just doesn't want to give blood 3 weeks leading up to the fight. which is fair, why should he, he's never been busted doing roids, there is no evidence other than speculation, which is no grounds for demanding the test.

if floyd and his people know that pac is on roids why even entertain the fight? why not just go out and expose him instead of playing games? because they can't and don't know anything, because pacquiao hasn't come up dirty and hasn't been hanging around people could tie him into that crowd.

why can't floyd be happy with what manny has agreed to? i know why, because he wants every advantage possible, and FORCING a fighter to do something that he doesn't want to do, especially when it's with no physical and factual evidence, is going to mess with pacquiao's head.

i say manny back out of the fight and put the blame on floyd for ruining one of the most anticipated fights in history.

this is a ****ty move for floyd to hide behind, because he knows that if fight doesn't happen, he has a scapegoat in manny and the drug test, it's floyd's golden parachute out of this fight without being called a *****...........

it's a shameful low that team mayweather has stooped to in trying to assassinate another professionals credentials and public image, all in the name of fairness, which is a total copout because this is the closest to a fair fight that floyd has ever had, and that is too close already for floyd.......

if i was manny i would sue for slander.

Comment

Originally posted by vErDuGo View Post
                  PAc agreed to take a blood test but not on the days leading to the fight..

They can take his blood test also AFTER the fight .
                  They're trying to mentally ****ed Pac before he steps on the ring.
                  Just in case you didnt know and I have said this many times on this site.
                  A fighter can train with steroids then stop and clean out before the fight...thats why. Floyd knows this and many boxers an MMA stars know this.

Comment

Boom bang then BUMP!

Comment

Working...
                    X