This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
    Liverpool must be on a roll if the Welsh Xavi can't get in the side and is going to Stoke

Gonna be a very interesting league this season.. with the big 3 changing managers.. feels like the England failure has been forgotten already..
    We will all be fuming when there is a two week break from the prem so we see England vs Malta or whatever.

I am happy to disband the national team. I'd vote for that.

Man U getting their **** slapped in in this friendly - not that it means much.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
      Gonna be a very interesting league this season.. with the big 3 changing managers.. feels like the England failure has been forgotten already..
      Those are two different things, though, innit?

The Premier League filled with all that expensive foreign talent is doing well.

But the English national team made up of homegrown English players sucks.

Comment

• Need football to return.

Put together a 10 fights boxing accy.

£1 returns £3.08 (including the stake!!)

Boxing is on its arse.

Comment

• It's been a while since i've watched any footy that even friendlies seem appealing.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
            It's been a while since i've watched any footy that even friendlies seem appealing.
            Chelsea had a behind closed doors friendly against an Austrian pub side yesterday.

I would have bloody loved to have watched that, lol.

Comment

• Wijnaldum confirmed, big name signings are in full flow

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                Chelsea had a behind closed doors friendly against an Austrian pub side yesterday.

I would have bloody loved to have watched that, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  Those are two different things, though, innit?

The Premier League filled with all that expensive foreign talent is doing well.

But the English national team made up of homegrown English players sucks.
                  Yeah I know.. was trying to get at how probably the worse result in England history is already forgotten and that these guys just get away with it.. What's gonna happen? Rooney and co will get a little stick for a couple games if that

These guys **** the bed.. backlash starts for a couple weeks.. during those 2 weeks these guys are on holiday living it up avoiding it all..

It ****in stinks

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                    We will all be fuming when there is a two week break from the prem so we see England vs Malta or whatever.

I am happy to disband the national team. I'd vote for that.

Man U getting their **** slapped in in this friendly - not that it means much.
                    Yup we get pissed that the season gets interrupted for friendlies.. meaningless qualifiers only for us to **** the bed in every major tournament.. just get rid of it.. we refused to play in world cups before

I think Dortmund had a few games already.. I think the United defense is gonna be a problem still this season unless this Bailey is out of this world.. he is still only 1/4 of it though

Comment

• ManUre have spent £100's of millions for the last 3/4 summers and their squad is still utter pony.
                      Last edited by The Ox; 07-23-2016, 05:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X