No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia Embraces Vasyl Lomachenko Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia Embraces Vasyl Lomachenko Showdown

Former two-division world champion Mikey Garcia (34-0, 28KOs) recently announced his return to the ring on July 30 in New York City, when he faces Elio Rojas in Showtime televised fight as part of the Leo Santa Cruz vs. Carl Frampton undercard at the Barclays Center.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Translation, I want to fight a smaller fighter with a name

Comment

Garcia be like, I'll show you how I took down Salidoe

Comment

Originally posted by Bronsky View Post
        Translation, I want to fight a smaller fighter with a name
        Garcia be like, "I fought Lightweight and then decided to go two weight classes lower for my pro debut!"

Comment

Guy is all talk. Such a waste of talent. Same thing happened when he was about to throw down with gamboa. Instead the guy retires.

Comment

Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
            Guy is all talk. Such a waste of talent. Same thing happened when he was about to throw down with gamboa. Instead the guy retires.
            Oh noes its the Lomachenko patrol watch! When did Garcia retire? Or was it that Top Rank contract?

If the rumor of Top Rank and PBC will do sumthin, balls to Arum if he let's this happen.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
              Garcia be like, I'll show you how I took down Salidoe
              You're right, he can teach him how to bail out at the end of a fight when you're up on points. Veteran tactics.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
                You're right, he can teach him how to bail out at the end of a fight when you're up on points. Veteran tactics.
                "Up" on points that's a good one. Yeah the fight was close..phew. them scorecards doe

Comment

They're the same age. Mike is a couple months older than Vasyl. People say Mikey wasted his prime but say Vasyl is in his prime.

Comment

Bob Arum working with Mickey? No time soon

Comment

Working...
                    X