Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your take on BigNuts, is he Boxingscenes biggest ever bull****ter?.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
    and he also always tried to make it super obvious about his "blackness". he says thing like "trust me i'm black" or "i'm black and i think this or that" or "me being a black man..."

the real black people dont need to mention it, u just know it. like megas30, omwlae tribe, skillspaybills etc,
    bignutz falls in line with the bolded. just like you know a black dude by his name irl. a my boy jamel coming through tonight too - i know that's a black guy.

i just think bignutz is/was a bullied type of black dude who's now over compensating. nothing new, he's a lame as of now. maybe he turns this ship around.

Comment

oh,if hes not black my apologies. but atleast he's doesn't use every post to try to confirm it. what i'm trying to say is that it's pretty easy to tell most black posters apart from whites.
      If he's black then my name is Mohammad

Comment

Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
        Did he ever give 48cantseestraight his $100?

Never really looked closely but he does seem like a bullshltter now with these other stories. He also said when he was like 17 he was banging his moms friend and posted a pic of some older white lady lol.
        Yes, he did.

BigNuts has been straight up and trustworthy so far, I think he deserves the benefit of the doubt plus a chance to defend himself after his ban is over.

Comment

nah, just my take on it.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
            bignutz falls in line with the bolded. just like you know a black dude by his name irl. a my boy jamel coming through tonight too - i know that's a black guy.

i just think bignutz is/was a bullied type of black dude who's now over compensating. nothing new, he's a lame as of now. maybe he turns this ship around.
            i'm just saying he goes into those threads that hectari posts where a violent crime is commited by a black person and goes off about "ghetto blacks" and how they are "ruining his race". he even goes as far as using racial slurs like "hootrat n!gg*rs" and saying stuff that wouldn't otherwise be said by black people. sure regular black folk despise the actions of the individuals in the videos but they know that the actions of a single indivdial doesn't shape the entire race of people.

but maybe your right about him being the sheltered bullied type.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post

Comment

i'm just saying he goes into those threads that hectari posts where a violent crime is commited by a black person and goes off about "ghetto blacks" and how they are "ruining his race". he even goes as far as using racial slurs like "hootrat n!gg*rs" and saying stuff that wouldn't otherwise be said by black people. sure regular black folk despise the actions of the individuals in the videos but they know that the actions of a single indivdial doesn't shape the entire race of people.

i know how he talks, i've also known uncle tom types in my life, too. for lack of a better word. or you might be right, i can give a fuk in either scenario. he seems to like betting, that's his contribution around here.

Comment

Is this dude with the glasses bignuts?

Http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qEBjIc-D_0A

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                    Dat's raycist... holmes...

Comment

I found him alright. What he banned for?

Comment

Working...
                      X