Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who you got? (Ward v best LHW in the world at 175)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who you got? (Ward v best LHW in the world at 175)

Campillo is the only even money fight for Ward at 168-175 IMO if we eliminate the hometown decision factor. Ive never seen him lose a fight. Dude's style would be tough for Ward and he might be able to time Ward.
    Ward
    90.32%
    Campillo
    3.23%
    Too close to call
    6.45%
    Ward by the same way Campillo always "loses"
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Too many people overrating Campillo.

The dude was pretty much almost TKO'd in like the first round or so.

That was my first time seeing him fight, but he was descent. He could box, had very little power.

Ward mops the floor with this guy.

Comment

Hell, if we really want to get technical, my boy Nathan Cleverly beats the dog schit out Campillo.

Comment

Ward wins comfortably, maybe easily.

Comment

Harder fight than most people think, Campillo should have clear cut wins over Cloud, Shumenov and Murat. He's been robbed in almost successive fights.

I think Ward wins but he has to work harder than he did against anyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
            Campillo is the only even money fight for Ward at 168-175 IMO if we eliminate the hometown decision factor. Ive never seen him lose a fight. Dude's style would be tough for Ward and he might be able to time Ward.
            He got knocked out before. He'd be a difficult opponent for Ward but I don't think he'd be more difficult than Dirrell. He has good skills, speed, workrate but he doesn't move his upper body that much, he just puts his gloves up to block punches. Ward would punish him with body shots and uppercuts and would keep the fight up close.

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
            Hell, if we really want to get technical, my boy Nathan Cleverly beats the dog schit out Campillo.
            Cleverly ain't ****. Barely got by Tony Bellew.

Comment

Too many people overrating Campillo.

The dude was pretty much almost TKO'd in like the first round or so.

That was my first time seeing him fight, but he was descent. He could box, had very little power.

Ward mops the floor with this guy.
              What happened after that first rd? Ward doesnt hit harder than cloud either.

That's the only time you saw him fight obviously.

Know what is one trait you dont have to have to beat Ward? Power.
              Campillo is strong, make no mistake about it.
              Last edited by Walt Liquor; 12-08-2012, 09:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                He got knocked out before. He'd be a difficult opponent for Ward but I don't think he'd be more difficult than Dirrell. He has good skills, speed, workrate but he doesn't move his upper body that much, he just puts his gloves up to block punches. Ward would punish him with body shots and uppercuts and would keep the fight up close.

Cleverly ain't ****. Barely got by Tony Bellew.
                So? Ward is a ko puncher now?

Dirrell got ko'd too. Nice logic.

Comment

Cleverly is garbage compared to campillo. Campillo has fought way better fighters and looked better in every one of those fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
                    Harder fight than most people think, Campillo should have clear cut wins over Cloud, Shumenov and Murat. He's been robbed in almost successive fights.

I think Ward wins but he has to work harder than he did against anyone else.

This is agree with. Toughest fight for ward at 168-175 is basically what im trying to say.

Comment

Working...
                    X