Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So when Bradley schools Pacquiao, will he be robbed also?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So when Bradley schools Pacquiao, will he be robbed also?

he'll be fighting two guys that night.

3 minimum. At least 2 of the 3 judges need to be against him in addition to his opponent. Learn to count before making asshat assertions.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
      he'll be fighting two guys that night.
      Bullshlt. Everybody knows if you leave it to the judges, you could get robbed.

If you don't go for the KO like Orlando Salido, you might get robbed. Did Orlando Salido cry about it? No. He took the decision away from the judges and handled it himself.

Problem solved.

Comment

i cant believe people actually think bradley has a chance

Comment

Yes, and when Lee schools Chavez the same thing will happen. This is how boxing works now.

Comment

Sorry man but I'm not seeing all these Top Rank robberies that everyone else is seeing.

I see Abril over Rios as a robbery, but other than that, most blatant robberies are from King and GBP.

Maybe I'm wrong, but can someone name the last blantant robbery from Top Rank. BTW close fights aren't robberies, so fights like Pacquiao vs Marquez, De la Hoya vs Trinidad and others don't count.

Comment

Lets see if Bradley can last 12 rounds before we start talking robbery.

Comment

FWIW....guys like Morales, Hopkins and others have gotten decisions over Top Ranks biggest stars.

Manny had a ton of hype behind him and if Morales can get the nod, why can't Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by SOLIDMOTA View Post
                  i cant believe people actually think bradley has a chance
                  This isn't the same Pacquiao from two years ago, and its taking a while for that to sink in. People still believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Fvck LamarSmith View Post
                    Sorry man but I'm not seeing all these Top Rank robberies that everyone else is seeing.

I see Abril over Rios as a robbery, but other than that, most blatant robberies are from King and GBP.

Maybe I'm wrong, but can Butler name the last blantant robbery from Top Rank. BTW close fights aren't robberies, so fights like Pacquiao vs Marquez, De la Hoya vs Trinidad and others don't count.
                    Juanma was ahead of Salido on the cards before getting koed

Comment

Working...
                    X