Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PACQUIAO vs KHAN who wins? Their sparring partner breaks it down (TRUE HD)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PACQUIAO vs KHAN who wins? Their sparring partner breaks it down (TRUE HD)

good video to watch

i think he said he would like to see him beat pac, not that he thought he would win.

or have i got it wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by asrarrazaq View Post
      i think he said he would like to see him beat pac, not that he thought he would win.

or have i got it wrong?
      I heard the same thing you did.

Comment

they pray and prey for mannys down fall but every time he bounces back like round ball

Comment

btw aint that the same guy manny hit so hard he flew through the ropes and out the ring !!!!!! LMAO no wonder hes hating and hopes manny would loose to a glass jaw fraud like amir kunt !!!! whos best wins are against a washed up zab judah lmao !!!yeah you read that right zab judah and mc clostley or however you spell his name !!!! and if a crude fighter like maidana can have him running what do tyou think manny would do since manny hits harder and is faster ???!!!????!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kidcaramel View Post
            I heard the same thing you did.
            That's my interpretation.

Comment

yeah he said he would like amir to win, but didn't say he would actually win if they were to fight. good reasoning though, i would agree with it. but i think realistically manny shatters that jaw. oh well, it'll never happen anyways. good video though, thanks for posting it up.

Comment

Working...
              X