Does Marquez deserve a 50/50 split with Pacquiao? [Poll]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Capncrunch View Post
    I tHink JMM is a far bigger draw than Guerrero or Rigo lol
    u aint that stupid enough to not get the comparisson or are u?

Comment

I tHink JMM is a far bigger draw than Guerrero or Rigo lol
      He is; as is Manny a bigger draw than Marquez. Which is what should determine how much you get paid.

Comment

He doesn't deserve 50:50 but at the same time he is in a superior bargaining position so he can make whatever demand he pleases.

Comment

I think people are really underestimating JMMs fanbase.

Comment

of course. Manny is the one who wants the fight more. Marquez has proved himself already.

Comment

NO, he deserves more

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Does Marquez deserve a 50/50 split.

If they fight again which I hope they won't, 60/40 for Marquez would be fair. Manny will still make millions. A fight I think would sell big time would be Marquez/Bradley. Could probably be a contender for fight of the year. Marquez is a master craft man. It's a joy to watch his technique.

Comment

50/50 is fair. But mark my word, Marquez wants more than that. JMM never liked Pacquiao from the very start. He hated him. You know the story. The first rematch didn't happen immediately because JMM wanted the bigger purse. He ended up fighting for peanuts and got beat. That was when they were relatively unknown. Long story short they went their separate ways and JMM had to rely on Pac's popularity to improve his drawing power.

Comment

I think people are really underestimating JMMs fanbase.
                    This ^^^^^^^

Comment

It's really up to Pac! Is he really is ok with his biggest rival having Knocked him out and becoming the only clear winner in the 4 fight series???

Marquez can ride off into the sunset knowing that he destroyed his biggest rival. Pac on the other hand doesn't have that luxury! If pac wants a chance to redeem himself he's gonna have to pay otherwise Marquez rides off into the sunset with a feather in his cap!

Comment

Working...
                      X