No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Juan Manuel Marquez Frenzy, Honored in Hidalgo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by puga View Post
    pac and marquez are almost the same size ..147 is pac's 7th weightclass and pissboy's 5th...can pissboy fight at his seventh weightclass and dominate ?..lol , hell nah , not even if he had memo with him...
    Then yo u agree that Pac should go down to 138 right? 147 is not his natural fighting weight so he did Marquez a favor according to your logic. This way they don't have to force Pac to eat ten meals a day. He well come back faster n stronger then ever. For his sake I hope Marquez asks for a catchweight at 155. for their fifth fight. This for sure well finally slow Pac down n they would finally be fighting on even terms

Comment

• Just hope Jmm didn't juice for this fight

Comment

• why does marquez look so fat

Comment

• Originally posted by sk819 View Post
          why does marquez look so fat
          2 weeks of not training, about zero fat, and just enough fluids to keep him running, and now being able to eat and drink however much he wants, im sure he has gained anywhere from 15 to 20, ricky Hatton style!,lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by sk819 View Post
            why does marquez look so fat
            He's been training and dieting for 5 months, I think the man deserves to gorge himself on food!

Comment

• Legend. But what the **** is he wearing....

Comment

• It's obvious that Pac fans are hurt but you guys will get over it. The outcome shouldn't surprise anyone because both guys said before the fight that they will be looking for the knockout and that's what they did. Some of you guys don't know **** about boxing and the Pac fans need to know this. I hear some of you guys saying Pac was winning and he looked so much better compared to the 3rd fight. Yeah he was winning and he came with a more aggressive plan but its not because he magically realize how to box better. He came out that way because he and Roach thought they wouldn't be able to win a decision so they risked all for the knockout. He has stated before that he's hesitant to just charge a be aggressive with JMM because he didn't want to get hit by that counter right but like i said before, he gambled and wanted the knockout but he lost. I would also like to ask some of you dumb Pac fans how a right hand counter can be lucky when that right hand counter lands so often?

Comment

nope , pac knew he beat him but just not convinsingly...and you should be thanking him coz he gave marquez the chance...and actaully , there is no greater mexican boxer than pacman...not even the great cesar chavez sr ...thats real talk
                  Did you just say PAC is even better than Chavez, Sr.? I was pitying you because I know your heart was broken over Mannys knockout loss, but it's now obvious that you are a delusional troll.

Comment

it's the truth evrywhere else...the braldey was never close , that what you guys need to put in your minds..

there's only 9 fighters of the decade so far and jmm is not one of em ..far from it tbh ..i mean aside from pac , he's beaten no one..pacquaio is the heart of jmm's resume really ...it cant live without the heart....
                    So what are Pac´s plans for next fight if it ever happens?.

Face first or buttocks first?.

Comment

pac had always been a puncher before he hooked up with ariza...ariza was never a drug dealer or a cheater...

you fail
                      Please..

Ariza brought Trevor graham to Manny Pacquiao and has been using Trevor as a EPO supplier.

You do know who Trevor Graham is don't you? He worked with Heredia, and Pacquiao has been using him since Ariza came into the picture.

It can also be revealed that Pacquiao’s camp has enlisted the help of former athletics coach Trevor Graham for “secret strength and speed coaching”.

“It’s not the first time we have used him” Ariza said, suggesting that Graham was actually the mastermind behind Manny’s freakish success over the past few years.

“He wouldn’t be here without Big Trev, that’s for sure” Roach admitted.
                      Pacquiao's been cheating for the best part of his entire career.

What I find funny is that Paq was cheating Marquez since their second fight and never could stop Marquez. Once Marquez got his own S&C coach, Paq can't last 6 rounds without getting HATTON'ED..

The heart never lies and Marquez's heart withstood it all from getting cheating by Mayweather on the scales and Paq with steroids.

Comment

Working...
                      X