Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Enough of the defending of Illegal Aliens!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
    the people arent the problem... the laws are

The Laws are not the problem the rotten people are. These issues are raised because of the criminal Illegals, no one was angry when the good ones were working and trying to achieve the American dream.
    But even I am tired of the Illegal criminals in NYC. My legal taxes pay for these Illegals when the are arrested)if they dont go back to their country.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
      Don't you raise the size of your text to me young man!

So what your saying is its ok for churches to exist as long as the priests who touch the boys are not brown and have papers then huh?

thats why your an atg poster

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
        So its fine for churches to exists while priests are touching you at night in your jammies but someone just trying to make a better life for himself working at a job you don't want should be thrown into a van and carried off because someone else who wasn't a priest and happened to be from the same place as that 1st guy, touched a little boy just like you?
        Religion is not illegal....what those priests do is illegal and they should be punished for their crimes. On the other hand entering this country is illegal whether they are angels or criminals. It doesn't matter, they are breaking this country's law and they should face the consequences.

But yeah, I totally agree with you T/S, you make some very valid points and like always the supporters of illegal immigration fail to respond with arguments so they resort to childish name-calling.

Comment

Originally posted by -DesertStorm- View Post
          Religion is not illegal....what those priests do is illegal and they should be punished for their crimes. On the other hand entering this country is illegal whether they are angels or criminals. It doesn't matter, they are breaking this country's law and they should face the consequences.

But yeah, I totally agree with you T/S, you make some very valid points and like always the supporters of illegal immigration fail to respond with arguments so they resort to childish name-calling.

Comment

Originally posted by -DesertStorm- View Post

Exacty!
            They all come in here and denounce Arizona for taking a stance yet they offer no solutions.
            I mean I like Cotto too...but I missed the part where he offered an alternative to the stance Arizona took.
            What part of Illegal is difficult to understand?

Comment

People have always come to America by any means neccesary. A very great number of the white people in this country are descended from illegal immigrants and don't know it.

I got no problem with anyone trying to get into America to find a better life. If they can find a way to get here, god bless 'em and good luck; being a first-generation immigrant is still a very hard life.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                People have always come to America by any means neccesary. A very great number of the white people in this country are descended from illegal immigrants and don't know it.

I got no problem with anyone trying to get into America to find a better life. If they can find a way to get here, god bless 'em and good luck; being a first-generation immigrant is still a very hard life.
                Yeah thats fine and dandy and for the most part true, but what would you do with the Illegal aliens that are Murderers, Rapists, Pedophiles, and Drug dealers who the law has trouble arresting because they have no SS#, We dont really know their real names and they can pretty much run back to their country when in trouble with the law? and now most suggest we should not ask them to identify themselves because its "inhumane"?

Comment

Working...
                X