Collapse
No announcement yet.

50 Said Floyd's Domestic Violence Allegations Are Made Up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jury: Mr. Roger Mayweather you are not guilty on assaulting that woman. you are innocent.

Roger: Hell yeah now i can go train my nephew so he can fight pacquiao. put him on the phone.

Floydie: hey uncle good news u ain't guilty.

Roger: yeah nephew now we can go train for the pacquiao fig...... what the hell he hanged up!

Floydie: (thinking..) i might try assaulting someone so i can duck the pacman.

FLoydie: ay yo biatch!

Comment

Thats right 50 bros before hos.

Comment

Originally posted by clmags12 View Post
        50cent = new floyd jr spokesman.

Ellerbe would mess this up, he would've said "no beatings have taken place. History will tell us whos lying."
        lmbao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Audio of what 50 is saying hapened

http://www.thisis50.com/profiles/blo...peaks-on-floyd

Comment

Why is 50 talking stuff about Floyd? What a dumb move because Floyd coulda just paid her off and kept the whole case quiet but now 50 is opening his big mouth spreading rumours and private info into the world.

I think Floyd's Napoleon Complex is coming into full bloom. Dude is such an attentior whore that he will do anything to get it, no matter how bad or good it is. He was seeing that everyone was talking about pacq and got jelous.

Comment

That' sad if what 50 is saying is true.

He bought that broad a ring worth a millie and she pull some shady ass **** like that?

Man, who CAN you trust nowadays.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Smoke View Post
                That' sad if what 50 is saying is true.

He bought that broad a ring worth a millie and she pull some shady ass **** like that?

Man, who CAN you trust nowadays.

You know why he bought her a ring worth a millie?
                CUZ HE BEAT HER AND THE RING WAS TO MAKE HER STOP SNITCHIN!

for hoodrats you can beat them all damn day but as long as you dont stop PAYING them you gonna be in trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by Squirtz View Post
                  Jury: Mr. Roger Mayweather you are not guilty on assaulting that woman. you are innocent.

Roger: Hell yeah now i can go train my nephew so he can fight pacquiao. put him on the phone.

Floydie: hey uncle good news u ain't guilty.

Roger: yeah nephew now we can go train for the pacquiao fig...... what the hell he hanged up!

Floydie: (thinking..) i might try assaulting someone so i can duck the pacman.

FLoydie: ay yo biatch!
                  yeah, thats what i think too. with the kind of idiotic mind floyd has thats not far from the truth.

Comment

Dont snitch

Comment

Working...
                    X