Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the betting that Mayweather tries to dodge Pacquiao?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chunk View Post
      What's the betting that Mayweather tries to dodge Pacquiao?
      possible.

manny 1. looked strong 2. looks like he can handle a punch at 147

floyd NO LIKE what he saw tonight.

Comment

• I still think Floyd beats Manny, but I'd hate for Mayweather to win a fight between the two as his fans would be unbearable.

Comment

• The only way Floyd beats Pacquiao is if he goes on his bike for 12 rounds.

Comment

• Actually, that's exactly what money may would do.

Comment

• I don't think so. The times Cotto had success was when he countered and Floyd is far superior to Cotto in that aspect.

As much as it pains me to say it, I think Floyd counters Manny and at points embarrasses him to earn a wide UD.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                Red K sent.

Comment

• Stupid NSB ****s.

Already the Mayweather guys are making stupid threads.

Floyd is a coward who has avoided the toughest opposition for 5 years. Insulting someone for not looking perfect against elite level opposition while Floyd refuses to fight anyone of that caliber.

Even if Mayweather beats Pac, Pac still has a better resume IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
                    I don't think so. The times Cotto had success was when he countered and Floyd is far superior to Cotto in that aspect.

As much as it pains me to say it, I think Floyd counters Manny and at points embarrasses him to earn a wide UD.
                    Yer, that makes sense.

I'd settle for Floyd being put on his arse just once. The guy needs humbling!

Comment

• Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                      Stupid NSB ****s.

Already the Mayweather guys are making stupid threads.

Floyd is a coward who has avoided the toughest opposition for 5 years. Insulting someone for not looking perfect against elite level opposition while Floyd refuses to fight anyone of that caliber.

Even if Mayweather beats Pac, Pac still has a better resume IMO.
                      That's the thing; you can be certain that if May and Pac ever meet and Floyd wins - his fans will claim he beat someone that everyone was claiming as the greatest ever and that because he beat Manny that automatically means: Floyd > Manny... Resume wise.

Fuck, I wish I could round up the majority of Mayweather fans and throw them into an erupting volcano.

Comment

Working...
                      X