No announcement yet.

Hatton is well cut and trim

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chiyoko View Post
    Malignaggi is in a hell of a fight.Hatton will do what Cotto could not do.I've seen footage of his training,the guy has speed and can move.

Who ever said you couldnt teach an old do new tricks had never heard of Hatton.

With the movement I saw,this Hatton will cause Cotto to quit before round 8.

If only he were fighting Miguel Cotto.

Comment

A boxer doesn't need to have punching power to win a fight easily just watch Ivan Calderon... as I said this fight is going to be all Paulie!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ALPHA O`MEGA View Post
        seriously, after the fights that I've made bets for and the world series is up, I'm done with this site.arguing with these **** only makes you dummer.
        I think you should donate everything to me but seriously, you're a decent poster fight through the TROLLING!

Comment

the thread title is so misleading. fr a second i thoght u meant hatton was ripped!

Comment

Originally posted by Pollo Boricua View Post
            A boxer doesn't need to have punching power to win a fight easily just watch Ivan Calderon... as I said this fight is going to be all Paulie!!!
            I guess you had Cotto beating Margarito too? This fight will be similar.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
            Last edited by S A M U R A I; 10-18-2008, 05:29 PM. Reason: Made an error.

Comment

Well yeah... Cotto was winning that fight clearly until rounds 7 or 8 when he started getting tired and then Margo ****ed him up.
              But its nog going to be the same because Margo>Hatton and Paulie moves a lot more than Cotto. If Paulie survived Cotto... he will definetly win to Hatton and make it look easy.
              Last edited by Pollo Boricua; 10-18-2008, 06:24 PM.

Comment

Ricky will rape that ***** Paullie, no doubt about it!

I'll bet anybody 10 - 15 k

Comment

Originally posted by UKDan View Post
                  pauli is a great fighter and will frustrate ricky...this is when ricky has problems cause he stops sticking to the game plan (mayweather fight) but also paulie doesnt have the power to hurt ricky and i think ricky will cut the ring off and wear him down i think hatton will win fairly easily but i feel if paulie was a slightly heavier hitter it could be totally different

Yeah the key to beating Hatton is to box him and throw him off his gameplan, just like the BEST FIGHTER IN THE WORLD did!

Can't anybody see the abject stupidity of this argument? If you're suggesting that Paul can beat Hatton because Mayweather did you're suggesting that Paulie is on the same level as Mayweather. You're also a moron.

Comment

Working...
                  X