• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    It's not like you're mr. impartial
    So....I'm anti-Froch?

Too pro-Joe?

I'm clearly the only impartial one here.

Comment

• Why didn't Joe fight Carl when he called him out and was his mando ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        So....I'm anti-Froch?

Too pro-Joe?

You're anti Groves!! You're pro Dirrell!! What's with this whiney Dirk? Where's the real one?

Maybe everyones impartial here?

I'm honest more than anything. I've never once said you or anyone is wrong for saying Calzaghe is better than Froch.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          You're anti Groves!! You're pro Dirrell!! What's with this whiney Dirk? Where's the real one?

Maybe everyones impartial here?

I'm honest more than anything. I've never once said you or anyone is wrong for saying Calzaghe is better than Froch.
          I thought this thread was about Calzaghe and Froch?

Comment

I thought this thread was about Calzaghe and Froch?
            It was orginally and still is at its core but like most threads it's gone off into many different tangents.

Comment

So....I'm anti-Froch?

Too pro-Joe?

Never claimed you were anti-froch - I know you're a fan. But you're a bigger fan of Joe, which is fine. I'm a fan of Joe as well. But after he beat Kessler he could go fuk himself.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                Never claimed you were anti-froch - I know you're a fan. But you're a bigger fan of Joe, which is fine. I'm a fan of Joe as well. But after he beat Kessler he could go fuk himself.
                How am I a bigger fan of Joe? Just because I admit he's clearly a better fighter than Carl Froch? Everyone who isn't biased can see that. I'm English and never really rated Joe that highly until his late career when he proved himself.

Comment

• Calzaghe is the best super middleweight ever, h2h, he beats just about anyone else who has fought in that division. He'd beat Froch although I prefer Froch's style.

Comment

How am I a bigger fan of Joe? Just because I admit he's clearly a better fighter than Carl Froch? Everyone who isn't biased can see that. I'm English and never really rated Joe that highly until his late career when he proved himself.
                    You're English. Ok?

I'm English.

LacedUp is English.

"Everyone who isn't biased can see that" Ok..

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                      You're English. Ok?

I'm English.

LacedUp is English.

"Everyone who isn't biased can see that" Ok..
                      LacedUp is half-Danish I believe and a huge mark for Mikkel Kessler. It's in his best interest to hype Froch because Kessler owns a win over him and had another close-ish fight with him. Whereas Calzaghe embarrassed Kessler so he undermines that win with some phantom hand injury.

I don't think I've ever shown any bias towards or against either fighter when I talk about them separately - the way you clearly do.

I'm just calling it as I see it. Joe Calzaghe is better than Carl Froch.

Comment

Working...
                      X