Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vitali Klitschko vs. Odlanier Solis: who are you ROOTING for?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
    How am I a Klitschko hater exactly ?, I give them credit wherever necessary, just because I don't like you does not mean I don't like the Klitschko's. I've stood up for them plenty of times in here and the History section.

I've been a fan of Solis since the amateurs and am big on Cubans if you knew anything about me you'd know that instead of just jumping to conclusions.
    Nice to see you back, and I can vouch for all of your post as I've seen everything you claim, but me and you are massive racists anyway

Comment

Originally posted by RubenSonny View Post
      Nice to see you back, and I can vouch for all of your post as I've seen everything you claim, but me and you are massive racists anyway
      Yep, because we both think Kid Gavilan was great and Joe Walcott has an argument for the hardest hitter p4p we are racists

Only back for today then I need to do a lot of travelling and stuff with no interwebz till next Thursday or so (probably later) when I'll be back on more often.

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
        Yep, because we both think Kid Gavilan was great and Joe Walcott has an argument for the hardest hitter p4p we are racists

Only back for today then I need to do a lot of travelling and stuff with no interwebz till next Thursday or so (probably later) when I'll be back on more often.
        Cool cool man, safe journeys and all that

Comment

I'm rooting for vitali so Haye can deal with him after the other brother.

Comment

I'm rooting for Solis.

Time to get some new blood to the top of the division.

Three young top fighters (Solis, Haye, Wlad) with three completely different styles, strength, weaknesses, etc.

It would be great for the division

Comment

NEITHER!!!....just wanna see a good fight...when it comes to the HW division, if your name is NOT Wlad or Adamek or Fast Eddie.....then I don't care for you that much....Big Vit should win by stoppage though

Comment

Im going for the champ Vitali, i believe if Vitali retains the title it could mean for a bigger title fight in the heavyweight division, for some reason i cant say the same if Solis wins.

Comment

Originally posted by boxersk View Post
                  Im going for the champ Vitali, i believe if Vitali retains the title it could mean for a bigger title fight in the heavyweight division, for some reason i cant say the same if Solis wins.
                  Good choice.

Comment

Both are favorite fighters of mine and IMO this is the best fight at HW...even better than Wlad vs Haye or Wlad vs Adamek (I've been saying this for over a year).

Im on the fence but if I had to chose, I would like to see Solis win (to set up Wlad vs Solis), but I know d@mm well Vitali is gonna probably beat him decisively.

Comment

Not too bothered but I guess I'd like to see Vitali-Haye later in the year...

Comment

Working...
                      X