Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

top 5 excuses fan boys use when a fighter they dislike is better than some1 they love

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
    I find it funny the first 3 people to post in this thread are people who make exuses when one of their guys took an L....
    I made excuses for who? I could care less on who wins and who loses. I don't fanboy for any fighter and I dare you to find a post I made where im fanboying.

If a fighter I enjoy watches loses then so be it. But im not on here *****ing and complaining about why the fighters I enjoy watching that everyone else doesn't like too.

Im not a fake like you and try and come across as some boxing purist know it all. I enjoy all styles of boxers and can appreciate everyone.

You are the epitome of a fanboy of certain fighters.

Comment

if clinching didn't help fighters win fights they wouldn't do it. only a fan boy would ignore the obvious advantage it can have and ignore that its clearly illegal. the "i don't care if fighters cheat, i don't complain about it" mentality favors certain fighters because only certain fighters cheat.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        if clinching didn't help fighters win fights they wouldn't do it. only a fan boy would ignore the obvious advantage it can have and ignore that its clearly illegal. the "i don't care if fighters cheat, i don't complain about it" mentality favors certain fighters because only certain fighters cheat.
        Yea I know....reason why cotto got smashed by Marg. And why Shane didnt

Comment

how important is red k when all a person has to do is disagree, troll or just red you...kinda childish...doesnt have anything to do with the quality of their posts at all. People be cliqued up on this forum more than Gangs of new york.

Green means you agree.....red means you dont....its pretty simple. I dont jump on bandwagons I have a brain and opinion of my own
          Yea but there are plenty of posters on here who like the same boxers you do and have similar opinions about certain fighters and they don't have all red k.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            If Hearns knew how to clinch, he possibly could have beat Leonard the first time....its knowing when to clinch and how to get out of it

Khan needed to learn how to clinch, he'd probably have one or two less losses.

Their have been plenty of times, a timely clinch could have prevented a knockdown, being in bad position, etc.

Clinching is a part of boxing...always has been, always will be

You guys would lose you minds watching fights from 1900-1950. They clinched just as much as they punched it seemed

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
              Yea but there are plenty of posters on here who like the same boxers you do and have similar opinions about certain fighters and they don't have all red k.
              Mayweather Pacquaio happened in may 2015...ive been telling people Mayweather would beat him since I had this account, Manny was not fighter of the decade( how can you be fighter of the decade and lost to a past prime erik morales, and never beat marquez clearly...with 4 tries?).....thats a full 3 years, and you really have to ask why im in the red lol.

There have been thousands of May-Pac threads and over the years it was civil war on this site. I never really used red k or green k...I see when people give me rep but i let them know they are wasting their time.

I'm in the negative by 2000s because of Manny damage control fighting the good fight.

I didnt agree....I felt floyd was better along with disagreeing with other popular topics....simple as that

Comment

Mayweather Pacquaio happened in may 2015...ive been telling people Mayweather would beat him since I had this account, Manny was not fighter of the decade( how can you be fighter of the decade and lost to a past prime erik morales, and never beat marquez clearly...with 4 tries?).....thats a full 3 years, and you really have to ask why im in the red lol.

There have been thousands of May-Pac threads and over the years it was civil war on this site. I never really used red k or green k...I see when people give me rep but i let them know they are wasting their time.

I'm in the negative by 2000s because of Manny damage control fighting the good fight.

I didnt agree....I felt floyd was better along with disagreeing with other popular topics....simple as that
                Floyd has retired. Move on

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                  Floyd has retired. Move on
                  .....tell that to the idiot who keeps bumping the slow mo thread. Only reason I brought him up was to say why im so far in the red..... Pac-Tardians

Comment

Lol. This thread isn't about "excuses", it's about promoting Black Power. Whitaker was the G.O.A.T., Chavez was a bum. You love Jones Jr., Mayweather Jr., Ward, and Rigondeaux (Not as much as the other guys though, because he speaks Spanish). Blacks are the best, everybody else sucks. End thread. Praise Black Jesus.

Comment

It depends on how a fight is fought. Back in the day, certain refs like Mills Lane & Arthur Mercante, SR would get on fighters for excessive clinching, grabbing & holding. they'd threaten to take points if fighters kept it up. Sure, there would be some clinching & holding to prevent getting clocked. However, the clinching was used more to recover after being hurt, and the holding was often done on the arm opposite of the ref, so he couldn't see it. Of late, especially with Floyd against Maidana II, Mayweather would seek to grab & hold constantly, and Kenny Bayless would only occasionally say, "You're holding, Floyd." That's it, no warning of point deduction, so Floyd kept doing it. I'm sorry, but I just can't find this style of fighting entertaining. I don't call it good defense either. Whatever happened to keeping your hands up, bending at the waist & knees, pivoting and moving your feet & head? That's good defense. And I don't know, how about actually fighting, instead of running around the ring? I mean, isn't that what people pay good money to see? if I want to see two people dancing around holding each other, I can tune into "Dancing With The Stars" for free.

Comment

Working...
                      X