No announcement yet.

Freddie Mercury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freddie Mercury

On this day 24,Freddie Mercury died of the vaunted AIDS illness. Freddie was a queer,but he was a cool queer. In my opinion he's one of the5 greatest artist that has ever lived. He was truly a genius.

Shame he got the bad AIDS.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post

True. Green K sent.

Comment

A once-in-history kind of artist.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post

Comment

I always considered Brian May's fret work the best part of Queen.

Comment

Green K to everybody

Comment

i seen documentary about innuendo the last album by queen, after seen that that album has been my fav from their entire work.

seeing freddy looking frail and so thin in the last several months of his life working on innuendo really give that album more meaning.

my favourite track

Freddie was really really ill from AIDS when they were going to record this, he took a shot of vodka, banged the bottle down and said to Brian May "I'll fcking do it darling!" And he knocked out the whole song in one take. the greatest frontman of all time.
                Last edited by betmen; 11-25-2015, 04:14 AM.

Comment

Greatest front man there ever was and judging by the way music is heading the GOAT

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
                    i seen documentary about innuendo the last album by queen, after seen that that album has been my fav from their entire work.

seeing freddy looking frail and so thin in the last several months of his life working on innuendo really give that album more meaning.

my favourite track

Freddie was really really ill from AIDS when they were going to record this, he took a shot of vodka, banged the bottle down and said to Brian May "I'll ****ing do it darling!" And he knocked out the whole song in one take. the greatest frontman of all time.
                    Listen to there first five albums. Outside of a few hits most the songs are lost in time but absolute classics. March of the black queen, prophets song, my fairy king etc.

Comment

Working...
                    X