• Show
Clear All

• Ludacris vs drake

Whos the better rapper and should the beef fall through
    Drake

Originally posted by Ozbo30 View Post
    Whos the better rapper and should the beef fall through
    Drake
    Ludacris ****s all over Drake every day of the week in every single aspect except hype!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tuggers1986 View Post
      Ludacris ****s all over Drake every day of the week in every single aspect except hype!!
      Couldnt agree more on this one but the downfall is in todays game hype wins everytime...

Comment

Fuck Ludacris, Drake is whats big now in Hip Hop.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
          Fuck Ludacris, Drake is whats big now in Hip Hop.
          If you call him hiphop... He is more like R&B nowadays. With phony subject matter and repetetive lyrics. I only liked maybe 1 of his songs of his new album (Underground Kings), from a hip hop perspective. EDIT: I guess I liked Andre 3000's verse on that song. Those metaphors are crazy.

I still enjoyed some of his songs from that album just to chill to, but I can't stand that music when I'm looking for hiphop..

Plus, I'm pretty sure if Drake ever responded Ludacris would tear him apart. That's just how it is
          Last edited by young_robbed; 12-15-2011, 07:34 PM.

Comment

What's "big" in hiphop now would be J Cole, Kendrick Lamar, Yelawolf, Big Krit and Wale.. Drake isn't on their level.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuggers1986 View Post
              I agree, mate..

Comment

Lol. It's not even a question. Fake hiphop fans are so fickle. They just shout the names of the hottest rapper out NOW. There'll be a new "hottest rapper" in a couple years, and all of Drake's fans will be ****ting on him, just like some of these Luda haters were Luda fans before.

Comment

ima fan of both but whats hiphop to yuu guys gettin on a southern ass beat rappin bout the struggle?

drake is aite he got some alright bars id rather hear a 16 frm drake then luda

but drake need to stop tht singing **** -_- thats cool an all it shows how verstiale (typo) he is

ludacris on that drake diss track he made,, he sounded so simple drake got better bars

BUT ludacris is more 'gangster" nuhh?

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                    Lol. It's not even a question. Fake hiphop fans are so fickle. They just shout the names of the hottest rapper out NOW. There'll be a new "hottest rapper" in a couple years, and all of Drake's fans will be ****ting on him, just like some of these Luda haters were Luda fans before.
                    Lol this reminds me of the new "greatest rapper of all time" which seems to show up ever few years. Remember when 50 cent was the greatest rapper of all time, then it was lil wayne, I think Drake is considered the greatest of all time right now. Its hilarious to hear these *******s with no knowledge of hip hop history spout this **** every few years.

Comment

Working...
                    X