Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Darren McFadden will be the michael jordan of the nfl.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darren McFadden will be the michael jordan of the nfl.

what Oscar Robertson was to Michael Jordan, OJ Simpson is to McFadden.Miami, Atlanta, skipped him, they'll be sorry.i guarantee it.

i doubt that....Barry Sanders!!!!!!!

Comment

i think barry is the greatest running back of all time, but he won 0 championships.

Comment

Originally posted by ALPHA O`MEGA View Post
        i think barry is the greatest running back of all time, but he won 0 championships.
        Toss up between him, and Sweetness, for me.

Comment

Peterson is better than him...

Comment

Very true... you can blame that on the Lions though. They never gave him any kind of help. His O-Line always sucked, he never had a QB to take pressure off of the 8 man fronts he was seeing on every down, and his team never had a good D. That means when they would get behind their ****ty QB would have to throw more, and take away carries from Barry. Even with all of that **** Barry still ended up right at the top of the RB heap, and had he had Emmitt Smith's line in Dallas he would have gone over 20K yards EASY... Barry had some of the most jaw dropping runs in NFL history, and some of them were less than 10 yards! There will never, EVER be another Barry Sanders.

Comment

Darren McFadden is going to get killed behind that O-Line.

Comment

does that really matter? its a team sport but Barry had personal accomplishments, could of easily gotten 20,000 yds if he hadnt retired early(remember emitt smith had 18,000 & was behind Barry b-4 Barry retired) & emitt smith had a great team wit a great line, Barry never had ****, he had 2 do it all on his own his whole career...oh & everytime they got 2 da goal line they took Barry out so he would not end up gettin hurt for a few yrds.

Comment

Originally posted by Texasboy34 View Post
                  Very true... you can blame that on the Lions though. They never gave him any kind of help. His O-Line always sucked, he never had a QB to take pressure off of the 8 man fronts he was seeing on every down, and his team never had a good D. That means when they would get behind their ****ty QB would have to throw more, and take away carries from Barry. Even with all of that **** Barry still ended up right at the top of the RB heap, and had he had Emmitt Smith's line in Dallas he would have gone over 20K yards EASY... Barry had some of the most jaw dropping runs in NFL history, and some of them were less than 10 yards! There will never, EVER be another Barry Sanders.
                  wow! jus saw ur post & u said the same thing...good work!

Comment

Originally posted by Texasboy34 View Post
                    dude, your preaching to the wrong guy, i never like Emmitt.i played football as a kid cause of barry.

Comment

Working...
                    X