• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by denium View Post
    Isn't he banned?
    Stripped, but not banned I think..

Comment

• Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
      Why shouldn't he fight Whyte?
      Because to the fanboys, it's more about trying to make Whyte relevant, than it is about anything to do with Parker.

Comment

• Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
        You do realize Takam is as plodding and slow as they get, right? He's a timing counter-puncher but everybody in the A class can move on him. That doesn't make Parker a speedster. His hand-speed is better than his footwork for sure, though.
        The A-class that's never touched anyone near Takam's quality?

Comment

• Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
          Because to the fanboys, it's more about trying to make Whyte relevant, than it is about anything to do with Parker.
          Just stop right there. There are no Whyte fanboys. They just want to see two young HW's go at it.

Comment

• Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
            as of today parker is officially the more proven fighter between the two

joshua looked better against martin than parker did against takam, but that's to be expected. let's not forget how vulnerable joshua looked one fight earlier against another opponent with worse credentials and less of an all-round game than takam too

i agree that the fight can be "marinated" a little, but it will be fun and no foregone conclusion whenever it happens
            As of today Anthony Joshua was mildly rocked by an extremely strong left hook once, and then proceeded to batter his opponent as he did before. As of today, Parker was fending for his life in the middle rounds and showed the type of defense that would get him killed against a puncher like AJ. He wasn't just caught hard once or twice or 15 times.

I don't have a dog in this fight but please, please don't get besides yourself talking about who is more proven. The proof is clear to anybody with eyes. Parker is a good fighter but is still a class below anybody with a belt.

Comment

• Originally posted by bboy80 View Post
              Stripped, but not banned I think..
              I think Parker would batter him. He's too fast and slick for Lucas to handle.

Comment

• Can anyone tell me what time this fight starts in the US, east coast time?

Comment

• Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
                  Can anyone tell me what time this fight starts in the US, east coast time?
                  You've missed it bro.

Comment

• Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
                    Just stop right there. There are no Whyte fanboys. They just want to see two young HW's go at it.
                    In a roundabout way, there are. They're usually AJ fanboys who think Whyte somehow validates AJ's resume.

Look at the threads blowing up calling for a Parker-Whyte fight, it's laughable.

Parker's got a long way to go before he's near the complete package - but this British homerism is laughable - Parker doesn't need AJ's crumbs.

Comment

• Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
                      The A-class that's never touched anyone near Takam's quality?
                      Listen, Mr. NewZealand, I understand Parker is your boy and all but I'm only laying out what I see in front of me. If you truly think he is ready to step into the ring with Anthony Joshua after that type of performance, I don't know what else I can tell ya. Good luck I guess. I hope its a good fight myself.

Comment

Working...
                      X