No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: Everyone Wants To See Me Fight Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CLUNG3-TANK View Post
    I can't believe your mom lets you go on the computer as much as you do, next time I pull out of her butt hole, I'm gonna have a word with her about your computer time. Think we'll block this website as well since you get so riled up babe.
    You think I'm playing?!

Boy I WILL find you

I put that on GOD I WILL find you.

Comment

Originally posted by CLUNG3-TANK View Post
      I can't believe your mom lets you go on the computer as much as you do, next time I pull out of her butt hole, I'm gonna have a word with her about your computer time. Think we'll block this website as well since you get so riled up babe.
      what's wrong with the coochie hole?!?...your little man ain't big enough to make an impact or what?!?

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
        You think I'm playing?!

Boy I WILL find you

I put that on GOD I WILL find you.
        it'll be easy to find me, just follow the trail of cum that leads out of your ma's butt hole

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
          what's wrong with the coochie hole?!?...your little man ain't big enough to make an impact or what?!?
          I do not discriminate, I will fill your vagina also if you wish.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
            I would like to see Golovkin fight for the 160 lineal belt, and then fight Ward at 170.
            GGG won't fight him at 168 what makes you think he'd face him at 170 ? Ward can make 168 if he is given time to prepare properly. Does Ward not still hold the 168 WBA belt ?

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
              I would like to see Golovkin fight for the 160 lineal belt, and then fight Ward at 170.
              c'mon bro...you know he wouldn't fight Ward at 168...so what makes you think he would do it at 170?

Comment

Originally posted by -Scott-Weiland- View Post
                GGG won't fight him at 168 what makes you think he'd face him at 170 ? Ward can make 168 if he is given time to prepare properly. Does Ward not still hold the 168 WBA belt ?
                you beat me to it

Comment

He wasn't too concerned when the fight people wanted to see was Ward though...

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
                    Floyd's critics were/are completely delusional. In their world, Floyd would duck a guy, then beat the guy, then the guy would instantly become a bum, too old, too young, injured, etc.

On the other hand. For the most part, all GGG's "haters" seem to want is the guy to step up and validate the hype.
                    im a "hater", at least thats what a few of his crazed fanatics called me....i want to see substance, not just style

yep I want to see the hype validated with him blasting some elite guys out

Comment

Even if the fight with Ward was signed they wouldn't fight until middle or late 2016 so why not face Canelo first.. besides, it benefits Ward more to beat a lineal middle weight champion than an unproved hype job.

Comment

Working...
                      X