No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Coach: Maidana is Improving A lot For Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
    Umm yah Pac turned down a ridiculous offer of $40 mil... Pac had been offered $100 million and up for the fight lol...that's really turning it down... not accepting $60 mil or more less than what he knows he could get for the fight...

So whatever Floyd offered him he had to take in your Floyd-worshiping world...

So if Pac offered Floyd $50 mil and Floyd turned it down..you'd be saying Floyd was right in turning it down..Pac didn't really want to make the fight...

You're a Floyd fan obviously...so you are concerned with defending Floyd rather than objectively analyzing the situation.
    PAC offered 100 mil by who? You p@ctards crack me up how you just make **** up. Two years from now it will be 200 mil lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Floyd will show the world how much he has slowed

Maidana is going to mess him up
      You want to put sum more points down on that?

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        This fight is going to be a war.

Enter Marcos "ambulancias" Maidana. The second coming of Antonio WARgarito. Maidana will stalk and throw sledgehammers in bunches until the last bell rings, or Floyd gets dropped or takes a knee.
        I expect Floyd to win, but I'm not sure there's a lot that he can do differently. Stay off the ropes a little more and move some more. But Maidana doesn't respect his power. And if you can't hurt Chino, he's gonna be right up in your ass for 12 rounds.

Maidana has a style that is going to trouble Floyd no matter what Floyd's gameplan is.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
          Umm yah Pac turned down a ridiculous offer of $40 mil... Pac had been offered $100 million and up for the fight lol...that's really turning it down... not accepting $60 mil or more less than what he knows he could get for the fight...

So whatever Floyd offered him he had to take in your Floyd-worshiping world...

So if Pac offered Floyd $50 mil and Floyd turned it down..you'd be saying Floyd was right in turning it down..Pac didn't really want to make the fight...

You're a Floyd fan obviously...so you are concerned with defending Floyd rather than objectively analyzing the situation.
          You're over here talking about being "objective", yet you COMPLETELY disregard the first negotiations.....you know the one which his own trainer recently said was there fault??

You also completely disregard that his own strength and conditioning coach said that conerning the second negotiation, Pac didn't even bother to negotiate(when he could've). It seems you should be the last person accusing someone of not being "objective".
          Last edited by megadeth; 08-23-2014, 08:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
            This fight is going to be a war.

Enter Marcos "ambulancias" Maidana. The second coming of Antonio WARgarito. Maidana will stalk and throw sledgehammers in bunches until the last bell rings, or Floyd gets dropped or takes a knee.
            You condone those plaster wraps???

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
              PAC offered 100 mil by who? You p@ctards crack me up how you just make **** up. Two years from now it will be 200 mil lol.

This is not towards you... Just speaking on the subject at hand

Let's not get it twisted here. It WAS NOT the $40 million that Pacquiao was turning down. It was the FACT that he was NOT going to get any percentage of the PPV revenue, or any Percentage of the tickets or any other revenue the fight made.

It was $40 million flat and nothing else. ONLY a DUMB person would accept that offer. Because Pacquiao and Mayweather WERE at the time THE 2 BIGGEST names in Boxing. How can you being ONE of TWO most popular fighters of this generation not be able to get a portion of the PPV, or other sales when YOU also have just as much or maybe more fan base than your opponent. It's not like it was just going to be Mayweather fans buying the fight. It would've probably been more or at the very least 50% Pacquiao fans who were going to buy the fight or go to the fight and buy the merchandise etc. etc.

$40 mil. was a joke.. But since everyone here is stuck on either being a Mayweather vs. Pacquiao fan. Nobody sees past that.

Comment

This rematch is going to be the equivalent of Barrera Vs Rocky Juarez 2. Remember how that went? A close first fight, then MAB made minor adjustments to his boxing, and coasted to a UD. I still however don't think that Floyd will look good, even if he wins easy.

It might looks like the Baldomir fight, with lots of boos the entire night.

And I love how these out-of-shape fighters who don't do fitness all year around, always make it soo scientific in preparations for a fight. Next, you'll be hearing of a Maidiana being flown into space, training at the international space station.

Comment

Train how to avoid Floyd from grabbing your arms and avoid them elbows! This should improve in a rematch with knowing what to expect.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
                    I expect Floyd to win, but I'm not sure there's a lot that he can do differently. Stay off the ropes a little more and move some more. But Maidana doesn't respect his power. And if you can't hurt Chino, he's gonna be right up in your ass for 12 rounds.

Maidana has a style that is going to trouble Floyd no matter what Floyd's gameplan is.
                    Whoa Stop the presses!!! Maidana's style is trouble for Floyd, I thought he feasted of slow footed brawlers? Floyd never fights slick boxers. This ridiculous, now Floyd is getting old after one fight with Maidana, nobody said that he beat Canelo. It's anything to discredit his skills.

Comment

Floyd will beat him a lot.

Comment

Working...
                      X