Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who ranks higher in your ATG list? Joe Frazier or Wladimir Klitschko?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frazier, obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      Here's this ridiculous argument again. Do I really want to bother?
      Make your point, bro

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post
        Ibragimov, Chagaev, Povetkin, Byrd, Haye, Peter

As "bad" as this era is supposed to be.... Wlad has quietly racked up a nice résumé. Imagine Wlad in the 60s..... This is purely hypothetical and my opinion, but I believe he could of been 65/70-0 with somewhere around 63 KOs. He would make those little guys look like light heavyweights
        yeah just like he made purity, brewster, and sanders look like light heavyweights? he couldn't beat those guys but he's going to beat actual great fighters without losing? very realistic.

Comment

Wlad has avoided a lot as well.

Pulev
          Arreola
          Valuev
          Solis
          Holyfield
          Lewis.

Wlad fights a lot of bums with little boxing skils for pro boxers and pads his record.

He also fights with hometown judges and a ref that turn a blind eye to his illegal tactics.

Comment

Originally posted by Juof View Post
            Joe frazier has the better resume and ranks higher but i think wlad would be too big for him head to head
            I can imagine Joe wilting under the clinches.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
              Classic, one for the sig.
              Haha. Was my thoughts exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                yeah just like he made purity, brewster, and sanders look like light heavyweights? he couldn't beat those guys but he's going to beat actual great fighters without losing? very realistic.
                Are we going to act like almost every ATG HW hasn't been KOd by inferior competition before?

On top of that, the Purity KO is nothing more then Ward getting KD by Boone, except he lost. And sanders and Brewster would be competitive in any era (obviously this is just my opinion/speculation/impossible to say)

Comment

LOL. Can you imagine Wlad trying to clinch Joe Frazier?

Comment

Originally posted by jasjas View Post
                    Who ranks higher in your ATG list? Joe Frazier or Wladimir Klitschko?
                    Seriously,

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post
                      Are we going to act like almost every ATG HW hasn't been KOd by inferior competition before?

On top of that, the Purity KO is nothing more then Ward getting KD by Boone, except he lost. And sanders and Brewster would be competitive in any era (obviously this is just my opinion/speculation/impossible to say)
                      This guy's killing me... ****in' 'ell... sigged again!

Comment

Working...
                      X