Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kiaba360
    Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

Idk who Nes is but was he the one who asked about the 4M too?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Yes. His name is Nestor Gibbs, part of ThaBoxingVoice. He's also the same guy who's been saying that he doesn't think Garcia/Matthysse will happen.
    Oh... Im starting to side with his opinion.

Comment

Matthysse will test positive....

for iguana meat.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
        Why would Garcia be asking for USADA after what happened in the Morales fight? VADA I could fully understand, but it's pretty bizarre for a guy to be insisting on USADA after that experience.

What's the source for this aside from twitter? Or is that the only source? Steve Kim seems to be he first one to mention it there.
        I agree, with VADA, the fight probably wont happen if Lucas tests dirty, but with USADA it will still go on and Garcia def doesnt want that! He didnt think it through

Comment

Why would Garcia be asking for USADA after what happened in the Morales fight? VADA I could fully understand, but it's pretty bizarre for a guy to be insisting on USADA after that experience.

What's the source for this aside from twitter? Or is that the only source? Steve Kim seems to be he first one to mention it there.
          Yea, it seems like Garica wants to juice if he has to fight Mathysse.

Comment

Nothing wrong with it imo if he is

Comment

Originally posted by ESPN Article
              Matthysse admits he has few issues making weight, and to demonstrate, he eats from a huge pot bubbling with chicken, potatoes, carrots, peppers, rice, corn on the cob and, laughs Fernandez, who cooked up the stew, "a secret ingredient from the chef."
              Definitely need USADA testing. Danny's demands are reasonably justifiable.

Comment

Hope so... it would be great for an event of this magnitude. Don't blame him one bit if so, Matthysse carries freakish power and doing this would only solidify his legacy from an authentic standpoint.

Comment

Golden Boy won't hire VADA.

Second, the Garcia's have no problems using USADA and have used them at least twice already (vs. Amir Khan, vs. Eric Morales). They may have also used them for Zab Judah, but I didn't hear about it. Angel Garcia is on record though saying they going to do USADA for all Danny's future fights.

Comment

Originally posted by deejd View Post
                    Hope so... it would be great for an event of this magnitude. Don't blame him one bit if so, Matthysse carries freakish power and doing this would only solidify his legacy from an authentic standpoint.
                    I agree with this.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                      So someone who improves technically has to be on something or simply learning from his mistakes? Physically I haven't really seen any changes in Matthysse. He had a different trainer too didn't he?

I don't know, he was hitting Judah and Alexander with clean shots, but both those guys have some good punch resistance/recovery. Probably clean but in today's day and age, agreeing to random drug testing and doing it the natural way just adds to the legacy.

Virgil Hunter made an issue about Matthysse taking something right before the Dallas fight, but after hearing his garbage excuses for Khan and Angulo, we can add that whole situation chuck it. At the same token, Pete has a good chin and he'd never been hurt before, so to see that kind of performance was a big statement.

Comment

Working...
                      X