No announcement yet.

Wow... has it dawned on anybody

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow... has it dawned on anybody

That Mosley is fighting next week against Cano?
    I totally blanked out about that.
    I think he drops a decision here... would be hilarious if he won by KO though

Mosley is still fighting? I thought he retired? Oh and he's fighting the guy Morales TKO'd right?

Please don't tell me this is on HBO or Showtime. Is it on Fox Deportes? Telemundo?

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
      Mosley is still fighting? I thought he retired? Oh and he's fighting the guy Morales TKO'd right?

Please don't tell me this is on HBO or Showtime. Is it on Fox Deportes? Telemundo?
      I think it's on Deportes or Telemundo.
      It's in Mexico and I don't think they're going to be doing any split venue showings.
      I don't even know who's fighting next week. I think Jones/Lebdev are and that's the only one I can think of right now

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
        It's in Mexico and I don't think they're going to be doing any split venue showings.
        I don't even know who's fighting next week. I think Jones/Lebdev are and that's the only one I can think of right now
        Povetkins fighting on that Lebedev card. Also Peterson-Matthysse, Alexander-Purdy.

James DeGale as well. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post
          Povetkins fighting on that Lebedev card. Also Peterson-Matthysse, Alexander-Purdy.

James DeGale as well. Lol
          I'm about to stick my head in an oven and bash it forgetting that big one.
          WTF!?
          Next week is looking good
          day got better.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
            Next week it's the fight of the year my dude, and the battle for 140 pound kingship.

Matthysse vs Peterson

I ain't thinking about no Roy Jones or Shane Mosley fights.

Comment

I wasn't aware.

Comment

Somebody posted the poster for this fight on instagram, that's how I found out.

Comment

Who gives a fck?

Mosley is more washed up than a beached whale.

Comment

This shot Mosley will still beat Cano.

Comment

Working...
                    X