No announcement yet.

will Floyd attend Canelo-Trout??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will Floyd attend Canelo-Trout??

he has a fight to promote only a couple weeks later, he is also the new face of Showtime, I'm sure Robert will be there enjoying himself.....what will it say about floyd's spinal column if he does not attend this fight in person and scout two logical opponents?

Guerrero, trout and canelo all in one building, i dont think he has it in him!

He's not gonna fight neither one so... no.

Plus according to his fans he's only focused on one opponent and that's why he didnt sign to fight Canelo so yea, no need to scout any other opponent out besides Guerrero.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Nope. That way he won't be spotted in the crowd and if he ever decides to fight either of them he can claim I've never seen them fight who are they.

Comment

He should. Would be awesome if he did.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
          He's not gonna fight neither one so... no.

Plus according to his fans he's only focused on one opponent and that's why he didnt sign to fight Canelo so yea, no need to scout any other opponent out besides Guerrero.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
          lol I think I heard Floyd talk about Guerrero like once since the fight was announced

Comment

Originally posted by YOU WILL LOSE View Post
            he has a fight to promote only a couple weeks later, he is also the new face of Showtime, I'm sure Robert will be there enjoying himself.....what will it say about floyd's spinal column if he does not attend this fight in person and scout two logical opponents?

Guerrero, trout and canelo all in one building, i dont think he has it in him!
            it would say he's in training camp for a fight that is coming up. why does he need to break camp to travel to texas to scout them? why do you care what he does so much?

Another in the endless string of ridiculous floyd hate/scared/duck threads.

Comment

Doubt he is there in person. Perhaps an interview with the Showtime crew to talk about the inevitable made-for-tv blow up between him and Mayweather Sr. that just happened on Fight Camp 360 though.....

Comment

Probably not. I don't think he has any intention of fighting either of them or any other Jr. middleweight not named Cotto.

Comment

I can see both Floyd and Guerrero doing some kind of split screen interview with Brian Kenny. Thats about it.

Comment

Highly doubtful. He'll be into the last 2 weeks of training by then.

Comment

Working...
                    X