No announcement yet.

Smitty says Marquez defeated Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
    I had it 10-2 Pacquiao and I've watched the fight in its entirety 5 times.
    I am even shocked you gave 2 rounds to marquez. If you are going to go all out just go ALL THE WAY. screw it dont even give marquez any rounds. I think you should be banned and the judges fired.

Comment

Originally posted by PEANUT BOSS View Post
      I am even shocked you gave 2 rounds to marquez. If you are going to go all out just go ALL THE WAY. screw it dont even give marquez any rounds. I think you should be banned and the judges fired.
      10-2 for pacquiao is far more realistic than 8-4 marquez.

marquz won at most, 4 rounds and thatswhat i gave him - the 4 which he deserved at most.

Comment

Originally posted by Toyman View Post
        10-2 for pacquiao is far more realistic than 8-4 marquez.

marquz won at most, 4 rounds and thatswhat i gave him - the 4 which he deserved at most.
        10 - 2 for Pacquiao is not realistic at all...

Comment

flmos calling drawn rounds as JMMs is sinking low

pacquiao didnt KTFO out of JMM thats the only controversy

and- castillo own mayweather- that is the blueprint- DLH almost got it right

moseley got it for 2 rounds

Comment

Who cares what Smitty says? He's not one of the three judges sitting ringside. I liked how Roach answered him. Lets move on.

Comment

Round 1: Pacquiao didnt land ****. I dont know where compubox got 11 punches from. I saw a jab, a cross, and that's it(as far as effective punches are concerned). Marquez controlled the pace, landed a couple jabs, and a couple good combos to the body. Marquez 10/9

Round 2: Total JMM round. He didnt let Pac set anything up, and countered him effectively a few times with solid punches and combos. Marquez 10/9 (18-20)

Round 3. This is a pretty close round. Marquez catches Pac with a beautiful uppercut as he was coming in. Pacquiao lands solidly in this round with both hands, but Marquez is still controlling the tempo and countering at will. Manny lands a hard right hook at the end which up to this point is the best punch of the fight, but in my eyes not enough to win the round. Marquez 10/9 (27-30)

Round 4. This is another close round like the previous one. Both guys land good shots, but this time Marquez closes out the round with a big right hand flush on Manny's jaw. Marquez 10/9 (36-40)

Round 5. Marquez dominated this round. Marquez 10/9 (45-50)

Round 6. Most decisive round for Manny Pacquiao. He still had to work his ass off for it tho. Pacquiao 10/9 (55-59)

Round 7. I dont remember much from this round except that Marquez wins it. I remember he lands a beautiful right hand as Pacquiao throws his left. It's a bit like the right hand that floyd lands on Ortiz in round 3 when ortiz is coming in. Primetime showed an overhead replay of it, you know what Im talking about. Marquez 10/9 (64-69)

Round 8. I have watched this fight a few times, and I always lean towards packy on this one. Pacquiao 10/9 (74-78)

Round 9. This is a very interesting round, but over all Marquez landed the much better shots, and more of them. I can see this as one of those that might have gone either way. Marquez 10/9 (83-88)

Round 10. I give this round to Pacquiao because he outworked Marquez. Pacquiao 10/9 (93-97)

Round 11. Marquez outboxed him. Marquez 10/9 (102-107)

Round 12. Nothing happened. I'll give it to pacquiao because he landed a couple of times. Pac 10/9

(112-116) Marquez

I see most people score round 1 for Pac. I just dont agree, he didnt land sh-it. You can maybe give him round 3 because of his work rate and great right hook, but I still thought Marquez put some work in there earlier in the round. Round 6 was a Pacquiao round. Round 8 he barely eeked out, he worked hard for round 10, and 12 was there for the taking. Really, I cant see how he won the fight if he couldnt even win the 3 minute battles within. I can see a draw being justified, but not a definite Pacquiao win. Sure as **** no 116-112.

Comment

lol why should i take some one named smitty opinion seriously !!!!! i mean his name is smitty for crying out loud !!!!!! change the m to a h and thats what i think of his 3 poit win for marquez !!!!! btw i scored it 8 rounds to 3 for manny

Comment

oh treason,

you so cray

Comment

I had it 12-0 Pac, in slo mo

Comment

karim speaking the truth like he has his left hand on the bible!!!!! and unlike smitty who is just a dweeb who never stepped into the squared circle !!!!! karim is a proffesional fighter and he knows marquez won !!!!! i hold karims oppionion higher than sh-... i mean smitty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X