No announcement yet.

I Was Told Mexicans Are Dirty Fighters A Long Time Ago

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johnx View Post
    i still cant buy bananas at the store cause you hungry monkeys with aids always buying them all. go spread your aids somewhere else please! go back to africa
    You tell them dirty apes spic. You tell them good. Hop the border while you're at it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steak View Post
      Ortiz is an American.
      it does not matter.if you're last name ends with a z you are mexican

Comment

Originally posted by anti_dentite View Post
        You tell them dirty apes spic. You tell them good. Hop the border while you're at it.
        All i have to say is
        WHITE PEOPLE SMELL LIKE FISH
        AND ASIANS HAVE SMALL PENISES
        xD
        Your ****ed either way, now go molest your sister you sick bastard

Comment

Originally posted by Steak View Post
          Ortiz is an American.
          The hell he is. Playing the ear ache that is the spic anthem.

Comment

Originally posted by SweetTooth View Post
            it does not matter.if you're last name ends with a z you are mexican
            Lol

Im trying to think of someone russian or from Europe. They definitely have z's in their name but idk about ending with one

Comment

Everytime I go to rap concerts. I see like 20 blacks trying to jump 1 white man. Why is this? Blacks can't **** with whites one on one, or a Mexican cause they get their ass hanged. Plain n simple. People are not fooled by your size. The only thing blacks scare are them yuppies.

Comment

Originally posted by Luis Resto View Post
                Everytime I go to rap concerts. I see like 20 blacks trying to jump 1 white man. Why is this? Blacks can't **** with whites one on one, or a Mexican cause they get their ass hanged. Plain n simple. People are not fooled by your size. The only thing blacks scare are them yuppies.
                Lol good job making some b.s up

Comment

The truth hurts doesn't it? I'm proud to be White and I done my share of whooping blacks before. Blacks always go for them bats and guns after they're getting their ass stomped.

I seen it all in L.A. Blacks get spanked by Mexicans. Shoot, all Mexicans have to say is eMi and you guys have a heart attack.

So, calm down with your b.s. cause like I said... You scare no one but yuppies.

B.t.w.... What do u call holyfield head butting Tyson? And Tyson bitting his ear off? Dirty or clean? Great job, Tyrone.

Comment

stop defending it and just let people say what they want to see. People hate floyd that will never change.

Comment

Sigh. Uneducated morons.

Comment

Working...
                      X