Collapse
No announcement yet.

300 Million Americans Poisoned by Design Says Nationally Syndicated Radio Host

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 300 Million Americans Poisoned by Design Says Nationally Syndicated Radio Host

What do you guys think of this video? It's obvious to me pharmaceutical companies don't care if their drugs harm more than help, they are all about profits.

thats why i have NEVER ****ed with pharmaceuticals

Comment

Yeah I regret that I did. Nice avatar btw.

Comment

Any other opinions of this video?

Comment

Originally posted by georgelynch View Post

What do you guys think of this video? It's obvious to me pharmaceutical companies don't care if their drugs harm more than help, they are all about profits.
          Hahaha yes 300 million Americans living longer and less sick then ever before in human history are being poisoned by Big Pharma. Symptoms of this poisoning include a longer life and fewer illnesses! It's like the poison is designed to make it look like it's actually helping peoples' health by cunningly helping peoples' health! Those dastards!

Good grief if there's any subject that illustrates this fat sod's dribbling lunacy it's this one!

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            Hahaha yes 300 million Americans living longer and less sick then ever before in human history are being poisoned by Big Pharma. Symptoms of this poisoning include a longer life and fewer illnesses! It's like the poison is designed to make it look like it's actually helping peoples' health by cunningly helping peoples' health! Those dastards!

Good grief if there's any subject that illustrates this fat sod's dribbling lunacy it's this one!

Comment

OMG! Have you heard the latest! More people are dying in their 80s then ever before!!!!

In other news number of people living into their eighties at record highs.

Comment

OMG! Have you heard the latest! More people are dying in their 80s then ever before!!!!

In other news number of people living into their eighties at record highs.

i love it...

take the "big pharma" out of it and the average life expectancy plummets into the 60s AT BEST!!!

only beef i have with "big pharma" is when they do govts toiling.... which they wouldnt do if govt didnt have such massive powers

Comment

That's actually incorrect, we are living shorter lives. The high infant morality rates were figured into life expectancy numbers in the old days. You also have to consider life saving technologies we have now a days.

Most medications give you side effects which you will then need more medication for, lining the pockets of big pharma with even more money. Or they can negatively impact your overall health, or kill you, or even cause you to kill others (like antidepressants do).

Comment

Originally posted by georgelynch View Post
                    That's actually incorrect, we are living shorter lives.
                    No we aren't.

The high infant morality rates were figured into life expectancy numbers in the old days. You also have to consider life saving technologies we have now a days.
                    Ah I see. You don't think that infant mortality should be factored into average life expectancy. Why is that? Do you not consider infants to be humans? Or are you desperately trying to prove some fruitcake conspiracy theory about Big Pharma causing more harm than they cure? Let's see...

Most medications give you side effects which you will then need more medication for, lining the pockets of big pharma with even more money. Or they can negatively impact your overall health, or kill you, or even cause you to kill others (like antidepressants do).
                    Ooooh aha. It's the latter.

You may feel free to join the rest of the anti-establishment anti-American adolescent conspiratards who listen to Alex Jones' stupid radio programme.

Comment

Working...
                    X