• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jantzen212003 View Post
    its wat he didnt say.

"pacq is god"

thats wat he was lookin 4
    you a doctor???.............having the cadaceus staff???......just curious???

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
      you a doctor???.............having the cadaceus staff???......just curious???
      in 10 months I will be!

Comment

Originally posted by jantzen212003 View Post
        in 10 months I will be!
        what specialty you thinking????...................surgery????

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
          what specialty you thinking????...................surgery????
          Is there any other specialty? j/k

Surgery 4sure then sub in pediatrics or colorectal, CT is looking promising though. But i'll cross that bridge wen i get there

Comment

It was all legit until the last part. Everyones comes up in weight through their career. Geez.

Adamek used to fight at 170, now he fights at 220. Is he on something?

Comment

Anyone with a brain bigger than a peanut knows Pacquiao doesnt want this fight.

Comment

It's true, to send those emails and also for Ariza to try and take the fall (Incase anything happens), how can Mayweather not demand these tests? Good read though.

Comment

Originally posted by NesNY View Post
                  more of the same baseless accusations and speculation that a smaller guy, who fought drained for much of the beginning of his career, can't possibly go up the divisions and handle his business against bigger guys....unless he's on steroids or PEDs.

nope. ONLY little Floyd can possibly do that. Nobody else.
                  Only Floyd can go from SFW to being the solid WW he is now.

This guy makes about as much sense as Sr. Sadly, it looks like we won't get the fight.
                  Agreed..Its funny how Floyd has moved up weight all throughout his career, but yet manny does it and he's on something? Wtf people move up all the time. People in Floyds camp make it sound like Floyd is the only one who can do that.

Comment

Originally posted by ajohnz View Post
                    Didn't know if this article had been shared here yet. I just hope Jeff doesn't know what he's talking about.

http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-4...ry-pessimistic

I recently had the pleasure of talking with Jeff Mayweather about his nephew, Floyd Jr, Manny Pacquiao, and more. Jeff expressed why he has doubts that the mega-fight between Pacquiao and Mayweather will ever come to fruition.

LS: The biggest buzz in boxing right now is the possibility of a matchup between Floyd Jr and Pacquiao. Do you feel optimistic that the fight will take place?

JM: Nope. I'm very pessimistic.

LS: You're very pessimistic?

JM: Yep. And I think that it's one of those situations, that when and if it doesn't happen, everyone's going to point the finger at Floyd, when the finger shouldn't be pointed at Floyd. It should be pointed at Pacquiao because Pacquiao is the reason why the fight didn't happen in the first place, and it'll be that same reason why the fight don't happen this time. It has nothing to do with Floyd. I mean, this guy went into all these demands on Floyd, what he wanted.

You know, [Pacquiao] said, 'Ok. Every pound you're over, that's going to cost you 10 million dollars'. Floyd said, 'Ok'. Then he said, 'I want to wear these kind of gloves'. Floyd said, 'Ok'.

[Floyd said], 'Now, I want you to take the drug tests, random drug testing.' See, Manny's still trying to get around that whole issue. Recently, now he's trying to say, 'Ok. Well, I'll do it up until 14 days'. But that's not random then, because you know when they're going to stop testing you. Random is actually...that's what the word "random" means--that they can test you at any point, at any given time.

Oscar De La Hoya and Jeff Mayweather (Photo Jeff Mayweather)LS: I understand that with Floyd and Shane Mosley, they stopped testing at 18 and 19 days, but they didn't know when they were going to stop. As far as they knew, they might have still tested them at any time, right?

JM: Right. I mean, don't get me wrong. That's important, I think. Actually, I think that's a very, very important stand to take in boxing, with the state of boxing now and so many fighters using these performance enhancing drugs. This is boxing. It's already bad enough.

You know, I'm not saying that Pacquiao's using them, but if he's not using them, he should have no problem at all taking the tests. To be honest, this is my logic, and I think this is the logic of almost every person that's sane; If I haven't done anything, I'm going to be bold to prove myself.

This is the example that I always use: I've never drank alcohol in my life. Of course, I can be driving my car and be very sleepy, but being sleepy and being drunk are two different things. Since I know for a fact that I've never drank alcohol, I'm going to be bold about being tested. I'm going to be like, 'Hey, you can test me any way you want to'. There's no chance that I'm not going to pass.

LS: Right. I see your point.

JM: And that's what you do when you don't have nothing to hide. When you have something to hide, you create so many different diversions, so many different smokescreens. The strength trainer, he wants to be the fall-guy, in case anything happens. He comes out and says, 'Well, Manny doesn't know what I give him'. Well, I don't think anybody's going to just take something, and not know what it is, and not going to ask. That was the first excuse. Then the next excuse was, 'Oh. I'm afraid of needles'. You're afraid of needles, but you have tattoos everywhere.

LS: I think Pacquiao actually came out and said that he feels like it weakens him. He said that before the Morales fight, the last fight that he lost, they took blood from him on the day of the fight. He feels that it weakened him, and that's the reason that he lost.

Pacquiao looks on after flooring Miguel Cotto (AP Photo/Mark J. Terrill)JM: Well, it seems to me that it's just another excuse. If they did the same thing to Erik Morales, the playing field was even. That's all Floyd's trying to do. He's trying to make the playing field even. I mean, you have a guy that started at 106 pounds, got knocked out at 106 pounds (Note: Pacquiao was knocked out at 113, and 110 pounds), moved up 41 pounds, and until the Clottey fight, had a 100% knockout ratio. That's never happened before in boxing. Never.

I mean, can you imagine Michael Carbajal, who was 112 pounds, can you imagine him beating Ray Leonard, Donald Curry, Lloyd Honeyghan, Tommy Hearns, you know, guys on this level? These are questions that, when you ask someone who knows about boxing, and has been around long enough to see Michael Carbajal, and the other names that I put out there, the first thing he's going to say is, 'No. He has no chance'.

Well if he don't have a chance, how does Pacquiao have a chance? He came from a smaller weight class, and he's not just beating guys, he's knocking them out.
                    I agree with the bold...Floyd is trying to hide his fear of Pacquiao by creating different diversions such as the drug test

Comment

wow Another proof of ducking straight from the mouth of the Mayweathers. un****inbelievable

Comment

Working...
                      X