Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ariza doth protest too much.

Comment

Originally posted by pac Q!!! View Post
      y is that all mayflowers fans need to be *****s, morons low lives and arsholes..? envy kills...
      this fcukers need to learn about respect... and yet if u said something about lil floydie that they dont like they said that expletitive words about pac fans,and if pac fans fire back at them they said filipinos are racist...
      i hope one day wen lil floydie fights they might find themselves in an arena that has bunch of terorist... and u know... end of story... bwahahaha....
      You are so dumb and full of hatred. Manny Pacquiao wishes you weren't his fan. Loser.

Comment

He is right. Those idiots can't detect ****. It is a shame that there isn't a real commision who can really find PEDs so that we can be sure that it is all fair and based on the natural qualities of the fighters and hard work. The guys at USADA just make themselves look important but their work methodology hasn't helped them find any drugged athlete. They just want to make money and make people think that their work is one of a kind. So if Conte could beat USADA's testing then so can Ariza and many others so unfortunately it is not Usada who can give us the certainty that the athletes are clean. There is so much money involved in this sport that it is hard to find somebody that really wants to protect clean fighters from the ones using PEDs and attack the problem of testing seriously and not just build up an idealistic image for the fans.
        Just look at the Mosley-Margarito fight, if Nazim wouldn't have checked the wraps of the cheater he would have cheated again and won again building himself the image of a great warrior. So all the commissions in boxing are full of idiots paid for doing nothing and USADA is the same based on the history of their results.
        At first when I heard about them getting involved in boxing I thought they will make a difference but after a bit of research it is obvious they haven't had any results at all in detecting PED users and that's a shame.
        I have no idea who could provide the necessary testing in this sport to make this sport fair and prevent the great fighters from getting beaten by PED users.
        Last edited by Arthas; 06-03-2010, 08:39 AM.

Comment

Manny Pacquiao should learn from Lance Armstrong and take the tests with no cut-off.

Lance Armstrong had cancer and the dude has taken every test in the book, and he didn't say some bs like "wah, I get weak, I'm scared of needles."

Lance Armstrong is my personal hero.

Comment

Jesus Christ died on the cross to save humanity and didn't complain, but Pacquiao can't take random blood tests to save boxing?

Jesus is not happy with Manny Pacquiao. Nope, nope ,nope.

Comment

Better (Best Available) test > Whatever Is In place now.

Its that simple, I dont even argue this anymore on here. If you want to trash USADA or WADA then your trashing the even more simpler test that are in place now.
              Last edited by DE100; 06-03-2010, 03:20 AM.

Comment

did alex ariza ever lace up the gloves?

serious question... (no, im not going on boxrec)

Comment

Its has got NOTHING to do with who USADA have caught and EVERYTHING to do with who have they STOPPED FROM USING PEDS for fear of being caught .

The Pac people are all dead against Manny being tested and thats straight up bull**** !!

Comment

Originally posted by crazy vic View Post
                    did alex ariza ever lace up the gloves?

serious question... (no, im not going on boxrec)
                    http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...5430&cat=boxer

The only Alex Ariza I found.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Smoke View Post
                      Lol. Ariza should keep quiet or his secret milkshakes might get exposed.

Comment

Working...
                      X