Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are boxingscene's most infamous threads?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
    You may or may not have a tiny little pecker, but you've showed you have huge balls by continuing to post here. Seriously, most people create a new account when their favorite fighter loses and you stayed after that. You get props from me for that.

Agreed, most fall off after they've been exposed so major props. And defiantly GOAT thread truely EPIC.

Originally posted by Tuggers1986 View Post
    Lol

Chin like Hagler. Its all fun aint it. Got a baby on the way so I know it works haha
    **** it, as long as the little man works who cares! Hope all works out for you man, still you got alot balls to stick around so props to you homie!

Comment

There was an EPIC thread with MARKBNLV, he was drunk and gave out his personal details offering to fight anyone anytime or something like that. This led to people calling him on the phone hours later, and his father answered. The poor guy ended up getting calls all night! He father was one angry mofo lol.. I think the thread was deleted though? Funny whilst it lasted. No pun intented, MARKBNLV is a nice guy but man that **** was epic.

Comment

Working...
      X