No announcement yet.

cristiano ronaldo is a.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    United's offensive capabilities are easily sufficient without Ronaldo and the money gives them the option of strengthening the defense and making it more resilient.
    Our defense is the last thing we need to strengthen....Evra, Ferdinand, Vidic, Brown, O'Shea, Evans, Gary Neville (if u want lol)...Hargreaves wen hes back can cover left or right back...

If anything we need a pure goalscorer...

Comment

Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
      Our defense is the last thing we need to strengthen....Evra, Ferdinand, Vidic, Brown, O'Shea, Evans, Gary Neville (if u want lol)...Hargreaves wen hes back can cover left or right back...

If anything we need a pure goalscorer...
      If I wanted to strengthen United's defence I'd get rid of Ferdinand, Brown, O'Shea and Ugly Ugly Neville. That is all.

But I was more referring to the midfield.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        If I wanted to strengthen United's defence I'd get rid of Ferdinand, Brown, O'Shea and Ugly Ugly Neville. That is all.

But I was more referring to the midfield.
        Getting rid of ferdinand would be a big mistake....hes 1 of the best in the world for sure...and his partnership with vidic IS the best in the world no doubt...

O'Shea is a vital player, can play any defense position...even midfield when he is needed..once even striker lol...brown has been injured but the last season he played he was amazin and even was playing right back for every england game...i agree tho its nevilles time to quit....n i forgot 2 mention we got rafeal and fabio...who are good prospects...

N i suppose we dont have a proper Defensive midfielder...carrick and anderson do well enough tho...but some1 like yaya toure wld be decent..

Comment

Working...
        X