Collapse
No announcement yet.

To the Pinoy people

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh and Suckapunch, I really appreciate all of your kind words in my karma box. I am still in the game and you will be watching me on television one day again. So when your sitting on your computer or watching me on the tv you can tell me again how much of a failure I am. Its all good man. Oh yeah, where are you in the game?

And I believe that my karma points actually went up with your disapproving reply. You must be some real *******.

Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin1
      Hey, he wanted to challenge me and I excepted. Thats what fighters do. Intimidation had nothing to do with it, it was more of a vexation or an itch that I just wanted to scratch The guy I made my pro debut against was much older than me, age means nothing as long as the fighter is old enough to be licensed professionaly. A couple Pinoy posters have said to me that they have lost all respect for me and ya know what, its fine. I gave away all of my points when I retaliated towards Asian and you know whats funny, I now have almost 3x the points that I gave away to begin with. So while I may have lost respect with you and a couple others I have garnered much respect and joy from the forum for putting your loud ass boy in his place. Hate me or love me it makes no difference. I will continue in the game and will make my name known. And you speak of the mentality of a fighter, wtf would you know about that. Where I come from and where all of my fighting friends come from when called out the way that Asian did me I would have every right to want to put us together in a match. Atleast I wanted to do it with honor in the ring instead of fighting like a thug in the street.

Maybe you should direct your distatses towards Asian for awhile. The kid is a disgrace to your lounge. He is another **** talking person with nothing behind his words.

I feel fine about what went down. I have every right to respond to his attacks and to except his challenge when confronted with it. Again, go talk to your boy and maybe teach him some class, some class like the other Pinoys display.

Rockin'
      OK, so basically what you're saying is that you've garnered much respect and joy for "putting an immature loud-ass teenager in his place(on the internet)" where you could've just have been the better man and just ignored him.

I have to agree with your statement to an extent that Asian has been a little bit of a disgrace to the Pinoys with his "thuggish" attitude, and he's been getting away with it because of his age. Sorry bro, I had to say it.

Bottomline is, I know you have this 'fighter's instinct' of getting provoked when challenged, but you could've easily been the 'bigger' man by walking away.
      Last edited by SuckaPunch; 05-29-2006, 11:43 AM.

Comment

Oh and Suckapunch, I really appreciate all of your kind words in my karma box. I am still in the game and you will be watching me on television one day again. So when your sitting on your computer or watching me on the tv you can tell me again how much of a failure I am. Its all good man. Oh yeah, where are you in the game?

And I believe that my karma points actually went up with your disapproving reply. You must be some real *******.

Rockin'
        Where am I in the fight game, I'm just a hardcore fan. I have a college degree and soon to be attending business grad school. I make a decent living using my intelligence and skills.

Don't get me wrong, I wish you all the best in the fight game and I do wish to see you on TV, but you're getting a little too carried away with this internet stuff. Btw, are we gonna see you on TV as a fighter or as a referee?

Comment

Im glad that we can be cool about it. I could have just stayed away and ignored him, I agree. But with his aggresive and unfounded statements I had to defend myself. One thing that I learned in fighting is that the best defense is sometimes just having a better offense.

Anyway, I am happy that we can just talk like regular people without anger and put downs. Ill see ya 'round sometime.

Rockin'

Comment

Wow, I thought there's going to be another trash war in this thread. Hey pinoy bros, rockin is offering the peace pipe so why don't we just smoke, pass it around and get stoned, huh?

What the heck am I saying? LOL!

Comment

ffffffffffffffhhhhhhhhhhaaa.... hhmmfff.... exhale..... 'ere!!!! '

Rockin'

Comment

ffffffffffffffhhhhhhhhhhaaa.... hhmmfff.... exhale..... 'ere!!!! '

Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo

LOL!!!! That about sums it up.... hey, whos slobbering on the piece pipe!!!

Rockin'

Comment

Honestly, I think Asian will kick your ass in a street fight. Just sayin bud...

You have a nasty habit of dissing on anybody who has no boxing experience. Your incessant bragging about your nominal boxing experience is incomprehensible. There are a lot of people here who hasn't "laced them up" but have far superior knowledge of boxing than former boxers, and that includes you homie.

In spite of the apology, please allow me to say that you are a conceited fool with an exaggerated sense of self importance.

There, I got it out already. . .

Nonetheless, coming in here to apologize tells me something about your character. You ain't that bad after all. Only a real man will dare come to the lions den (pinoy lounge) and apologize.

Everything is forgiven man.

Here, have some

but its perfectly alright with me if you prefer this one bud...

Last edited by acidity; 03-31-2012, 07:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
                      OK, so basically what you're saying is that you've garnered much respect and joy for "putting an immature loud-ass teenager in his place(on the internet)" where you could've just have been the better man and just ignored him.

I have to agree with your statement to an extent that Asian has been a little bit of a disgrace to the Pinoys with his "thuggish" attitude, and he's been getting away with it because of his age. Sorry bro, I had to say it.

Bottomline is, I know you have this 'fighter's instinct' of getting provoked when challenged, but you could've easily been the 'bigger' man by walking away.

Comment

Working...
                      X