No announcement yet.

Man, I love Gamboa....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man, I love Gamboa....

He went out like a soldier. Grabbed his nuts, and said, **** it.........

Straight up lmfao, "**** IT"

Comment

Yes but he needs a trainer and he needs to move down in weight. He won't last much longer like this at 135.

Comment

The fight was the perfect example why fighters should stay at their weight...

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
          Yes but he needs a trainer and he needs to move down in weight. He won't last much longer like this at 135.
          Wasn't even mad at that loss. Was screaming at the top of my lungs when he had his hands down, but when it was all over, put in perspective. Now I know I'm rooting for a ****in dog in that ring.......

Comment

Dude is a flat out warrior, talk about taking risks...he takes it to a crazy lvl of stupid.
            Gamboa should move down, clearly too small especially against a much bigger opponent.

Comment

He went out like a true warrior. In terms of boxing tho he fought stupid after the first KD.

Comment

still a big fan and him going down no doubt he can revive his career but he should be at 126 and no fuking higher, I always thought so. He is naturally a little guy.

But yeah every time he got hurt he said "FUK IT!" gotta respect that but it was stupid at the same time because while he got wild Crawford remained patient and stuck to his BOXING and just caught him with some excellent shots during those wild exchanges

Comment

He never gave up and would have kept on if he could. Great performance from both men

Comment

I'm an even bigger fan of both fighters after that.

Gamboa ruins Mikey Garcia at any weight

Comment

Working...
                    X