No announcement yet.

Congratulations to Marquez for a great win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
    I think Mayweather will still try to make the fight.

But honestly, I think Mayweather is the next one to get KO'd any day now.
    I doubt it. This killed it. I always thought Arum's beef with Floyd was the ultimate hold up, but now Floyd will just be like "Why would I fight him coming off getting brutally KO'd"????

I doubt Floyd gets KO'd. He doesn't fight reckless enough to get stopped like that, unless he fights till he's like 38-40 I don't see him getting stopped.

Comment

justice was finally served, thank you juan..................

Comment

JMM did what he needed to do to beat Pac convincingly.

I got worried after a few seonds when Pac wasn't moving. He should retire.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          Thats how you beat Pacquiao... not like your coward hero GTFO

Floyd fans rejoicing like he did something.
          Lol Larry has Marquez in his sig as if he's actually a fan.

Comment

Congratulations JMM!

I've always sensed that this could happen. Which is why I thought Hectari's analysis of Pacquiao is accurate. (Where is that guy?) Added to that is a well-prepared guy who is ready to kill. Of course, they have the same goal, but JMM is more hell-bent on winning.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
              Pac fans are VERY smart, see how they all are congratulating Marquez to keep the heat off of them?? If Manny would have ko'd Marquez you would have never heard the end of it.

good post green k sent..............

Comment

Originally posted by maniac310 View Post
                thats how you beat pacquiao... Not like your coward hero gtfo

floyd fans rejoicing like he did something.
                Fucking this!

Comment

And this is why everyone hates Pac idiots. Because they are all claiming steroids now. It is amazing that even when their idol gets knocked out cold 100% with zero excuses there are still bull**** excuses. The only reason we Floyd fans are like we are is because Pac fans made us this way with their incessant idiotic bull****. Also I am a JMM fan and it was funny that no one gave ONE SINGLE **** when JMM was robbed in the last fight which he clearly won but then when the same **** happened to Manny it was a worldwide tragedy. All the HBO commentators can go straight to hell too, especially Jim Lampley that Pac worshipping ******. He almost started crying like a ***** at the end of the broadcast, what a biased ****sucker he is. I really used to like him until I saw his blatant one sided bias for Pac some out over the years. This whole Pac run of the last 5-6 years has really done a disservice to the sport of boxing. Sure it has brought money and fans and popularity, but it also brought in people who don't know anything, more Arum lying and underhanded judging influence and it turned HBO into Manny butthuggers. I hope JMM is ready because there will be a worldwide witchhunt after him now to discredit him in any way they can to somehow change what happened in the fight. I do not put anything past Pac fanatics.

Comment

Mayweather-Marquez II.......Naw. Floyd won every round when they fought.

Comment

Great to see the pac fans gracious in defeat

Comment

Working...
                      X