Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Really Believes Pac vs Mayweather Isn't Happening?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Really Believes Pac vs Mayweather Isn't Happening?

One thing about Boxing fans I've come to find out in recent years is we are some impatient mo'fo's lol.

But with all the news coming out about the formation of Pac vs Mayweather seeming to be on a positive note, I still see people either denying negotiations or believing Arum is playing thios through the media to kill the Floyd fight (which from a business standpoint I find hilarious and naive). But seriously, do any of you truly believe Pac vs Mayweather isn't going to happen? I find it very hard to believe...
    Yes
    47.92%
    No
    52.08%

The poll is expired.

i dont think so

Comment

Impatient?!

This was suppose to go down on March 13th.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravishing View Post
        One thing about Boxing fans I've come to find out in recent years is we are some impatient mo'fo's lol.

But with all the news coming out about the formation of Pac vs Mayweather seeming to be on a positive note, I still see people either denying negotiations or believing Arum is playing thios through the media to kill the Floyd fight (which from a business standpoint I find hilarious and naive). But seriously, do any of you truly believe Pac vs Mayweather isn't going to happen? I find it very hard to believe...
        it's hard to be optimistic when it comes to anything about floyd.

just look at all the excuses team crackbaby jr and *****s have come up with to duck the fight.

they don't really wanna see the fight. it's hard to not be cynical about the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
          Impatient?!

This was suppose to go down on March 13th.
          C'mon bro, look how long people waited for Leonard vs Hagler lol.

We're talking about less than a year from when the fight was originally negotiated (Pac vs Floyd) in the 1st place to the proposed date of Nov 13th of 2010. That would be an 11 month build up (starting from December 2009 when the negotiations really took off).
          Last edited by Ravishing; 07-06-2010, 02:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravishing View Post

Anyone who says no doesnt wanna see it happen

Comment

Maybe next year. Certainly not this year, I don't think so.

But i'd be glad to be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                it's hard to be optimistic when it comes to anything about floyd.

just look at all the excuses team crackbaby jr and *****s have come up with to duck the fight.

they don't really wanna see the fight. it's hard to not be cynical about the fight.
                Arum on the March 13th negotiations: The Mayweather camp never offered a 14 day cut off.

Mediation judge: The Mayweather camp did indeed offer a 14 day cut off.

Arum; Okay, they did offer a 14 day cut off.

Right, it's Floyd's fault it has not happened.

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab jr View Post
                  Arum on the March 13th negotiations: The Mayweather camp never offered a 14 day cut off.

Mediation judge: The Mayweather camp did indeed offer a 14 day cut off.

Arum; Okay, they did offer a 14 day cut off.

Right, it's Floyd's fault it has not happened.
                  the PEDs accusations were a smokescreen to get out of the fight.

Comment

Nah, I dont believe Pacquiao is fighting Mayweather next.. After reading in between the lines from Arum's statement last week i believe a fight between Pac-Margarito is already done.

Comment

Working...
                    X