Comments Thread For: Barrera Moved Up on Chavez Card, Eric Morel Dropped

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morel what a joke, pinche correlon.

Comment

morel is a convicted child molester, what'd anybody expect? I hope Montiel or Donaire knocks him out of boxing, but he'd have to actually fight them.

Comment

As soon as I read "Fighter of the Decade" I instantly knew who wrote this...

Seriously, can Ronnie Nathanielsz just **** off? Tired of seeing such a biased writer sucking Pacquiao's nuts in every article. This news is about Barrera and Morel, not Pacquiao, and yet he still gets mentioned. Three times.

Comment

Originally posted by ryedog87 View Post
          barrera is a 7-time world champion. get it right ronnie.
          Not to mention, and I've read this same mistake in another of Ronnie's articles, Barrera was never a lightweight champ. He was a champ at 122, 126, and 130, not 135. I really wish that boxingscene would do some copy editing before posting things. Grammar checking, spellchecking, and fact checking would enhance the site.

Comment

Originally posted by ryedog87 View Post
            barrera is a 7-time world champion. get it right ronnie.
            Ronnie is the worst writer, by far, on this site, but I think he (and Barrera) are talking about winning titles in four divisions, not the actual belts.

Maybe I am miscounting, but how did you get 7-time? He was twice WBO super bantamweight champion, he was WBC featherweight champion and he was the WBC and IBF super featherweight champion. Are you counting the IBO title he won from Hamed? What titles am I forgetting?

Comment

that's what happens to convicted sex offenders, they get moved aside for an ATG.

Comment

Originally posted by Loccy View Post
                War Barrera!
                Wooo, c'mon everybody!
                Nice avy, haven't seen that video in ages.

Comment

Hope he gets that fourth division title before he retires.

Comment

You got to give Ronnie N. credit. He always finds a way to mention "fighter of the decade Manny Pacquiao".

Comment

Ronnie is the worst mainstream writer in boxing.. not only are his articles horribly biased but they're also full of factual errors.

Comment

Working...
                      X