No announcement yet.

Boxing Hall of Fame_2005 inductions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxing Hall of Fame_2005 inductions

Hey everyone, Here is a chance to walk and talk with the best for a few days.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    http://www.ibhof.com/05weekend/05dates.html

INT'L BOXING HALL OF FAME SETS DATES FOR
    2005 HALL OF FAME INDUCTION WEEKEND
    16th Annual Hall of Fame Induction Weekend - June 9-12th

CANASTOTA, NY - The International Boxing Hall of Fame announced the 16th Annual Hall of Fame Induction Weekend will be held on June 9-12, 2005.
    "The Hall of Fame is extremely excited about celebrating its 16th anniversary of honoring the best in the sport of boxing and preserving its history for future generations," said Hall of Fame Executive Director Edward Brophy.
    Ticket to the events are very reasonable and you could attend the celebrity training workouts every day. Not a bad way for a boxer/fan to spend a weekend!

Wish I could go
    Speed Bag.

Originally posted by speedbag
    Hey everyone, Here is a chance to walk and talk with the best for a few days.

http://www.ibhof.com/05weekend/05dates.html

INT'L BOXING HALL OF FAME SETS DATES FOR
    2005 HALL OF FAME INDUCTION WEEKEND
    16th Annual Hall of Fame Induction Weekend - June 9-12th

CANASTOTA, NY - The International Boxing Hall of Fame announced the 16th Annual Hall of Fame Induction Weekend will be held on June 9-12, 2005.
    "The Hall of Fame is extremely excited about celebrating its 16th anniversary of honoring the best in the sport of boxing and preserving its history for future generations," said Hall of Fame Executive Director Edward Brophy.
    Ticket to the events are very reasonable and you could attend the celebrity training workouts every day. Not a bad way for a boxer/fan to spend a weekend!

Wish I could go
    Speed Bag.
    that would be GREAT to go
    but i don't have the money and stuff to go there

maybe i can go win a few pro fights and become a champ then i can go

Comment

Hall of Fame inductions.

thanks for the info, Speed bag!

I wish I could attend. Lots to do for a week in that area of NY. One could do the Baseball Hall of Fame, then swoop down and catch the Boxing Hall of Fame. It would be a great week.

Maybe next year, eh?

L2P.

Comment

I live near there, maybe Ill stop by.

Comment

Working...
        X