No announcement yet.

Daniel Santos should be in top p4p list for beating MARGO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BLOODGOD View Post
    I think Santos can't make 147 right now.. He is waiting for MARGO in 154...
    He should get around to defending his title soon. The guy hardly ever fights. Santos isn't in anyone's top 20 P4P right now.

Comment

meeen, Santos is a good boxer, and a three time champion, but he defeat Margo by a Technical Desicion (a big gash on Tony's eye). and in the first fight was a no contest by the same circunstance. in other world... Paul Williams deserves to be in the top 10 P4P because his win over Tony was more convincent (12 RD UD)? not in my book. Santos good fighter but no great fighter.

Comment

You all talking about the same Daniel Santos that said "I see no way Margarito beats Cotto"??? Then after Margarito won he suddenly said the only reason he won is 'cause he fights smaller guys than him, as if he didn't notice that Tony was bigger than Cotto before...that Daniel Santos???

All kidding aside, I say no, he doesn't deserve to be in the Top 10 p4p list for beating Margarito way back when Tony wasn't even in most people's Top 20.

Plus, the fight Santos won was extremely close and I felt Margarito should've gotten the nod. Hometown advantage definitely gave Santos that little something extra to get the close decision.

If they were to fight now and Santos beat down Margarito in the same fashion Tony beat Cotto, then this question would be taken more seriously.

Comment

No.........

Comment

First Margarito vs. Santos fight

Comment

Margarito whooped Santos ass in the rematch. Santos only real good round was the first. I dare anyone to watch the 4th round and not tell me that a fix was in; ****, Margarito in the 4th caught Santos with a perfect body shot that made him fall into the ropes and hold on, that **** should have been called a knockdown but the dumb ass corrupt judge called it a slip. Santos is lucky that they stopped the fight in his favor. I've seen worse cuts on a fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                who did cotto beat to get into the top 10?
                Bazan-Former Champ
                Maussa-Former Champ
                N'dou-Former Champ
                Bailley-Former Champ
                Corley-Former Champ
                Abdullaev-Gold Medalist
                Torres-Former Champ
                Malignaggi-Current champ
                Quintana-Former Champ
                Judah-Former Undisputed Champ
                Mosley-Former 3 Division Champ and ATG

yeah! Who had Cotto fought to deserve to be in any P4P list??!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I thought Marg shoudl have been ahead on the cards against Santos and if the fight wasn't in PR he probably would have been

Comment

Originally posted by HendrixLove View Post
                    Margarito whooped Santos ass in the rematch. Santos only real good round was the first. I dare anyone to watch the 4th round and not tell me that a fix was in; ****, Margarito in the 4th caught Santos with a perfect body shot that made him fall into the ropes and hold on, that **** should have been called a knockdown but the dumb ass corrupt judge called it a slip. Santos is lucky that they stopped the fight in his favor. I've seen worse cuts on a fighter.

Wtf Margo eat very strong left straight from Santos in the 1st 4 secs of the fifth round lol.. and still advance... great branded chin... But he always eat a lot of left...

Comment

That's an easy one.. No.

Comment

Working...
                      X