Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you think Eubank Jnr beats BJS then you are crazy!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wasn't impressed by either fighter to be honest.

Saunders deserved his win. But being the better man against an opponent who concedes the first five rounds as though he knew the other guy was taking a fall in the sixth is faint reward.

Eubank Jr. is emblematic of his generation in thinking his abilities are defined by his words. I mean, he's a big powerful lad who can clearly hurt - but if after ten fights he can't tie his shoes without losing balance and falling over I can't see much future for him.

Watching him previously I was pleasantly surprised by his ability to hit accurately and heavily to the body. That's a skill any fighter would desire. Only you wouldn't think so after he a) placed more importance on NOT SCORING AT ALL rounds 1-5 and b) went full-blown "Hail Mary - Aim My Haymaker" from six onward.

Of course, Chris Snr. was never the most balanced fighter. And a wrong 'un is never an easy prospect early in one's career. But a kid from his background with assistance his father could only dream of should at least seem more co-ordinated than Trevor Berbick stumbling around like a kid in a playpen after Tyson tagged him.

As for Saunders - it's not that he did much wrong. But ignoring Eubank's major flaws (instead of crediting Saunders for creating something he didn't) - I'm scraping the barrel finding positives.

Both fighters seem alarmingly limited and must improve significantly just to stay at this level.

Comment

JUST IN - DNA testing has revealed that Jr'.s real father is NOT the famous English pugilist Chris Eubank!

It's in fact Irish travelling man Billy Joe Saunders! This was verified a few weeks ago in the ring!

Eubank Sr. is devastated!

Comment

Working...
      X