No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner: If I Touch Gamboa, He Won't Get Back Up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner: If I Touch Gamboa, He Won't Get Back Up

Article Link - http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&opt=printable&id=52143#ixzz1tydi70eJ
    This is a legal waiver. By copying and using the material from this article, you agree to give full credit to BoxingScene.com or provide a link to the original article.

[Click Here To Read More]

I'll be looking forward to this

Comment

I really hope they can make Broner-Gamboa/Broner-Salido for late in the year. Sykes is a terrible fight, but at least it's just a stay busy type fight. He's fighting a good/decent fight with Escobedo in the summer. I hope he fights Salido or Gamboa after that.

And man I really like Adrien Broner, but damn he really really really seems to want to be the next Floyd Mayweather.

Comment

This would be a mega fight and if it never gets made then somebody ****ed up

Comment

Broner....wake up son. Gamboa will eat you alive and then stick your comb up your daddy's ass for fun.

Comment

Originally posted by iniduoh View Post
            This would be a mega fight and if it never gets made then somebody ****ed up
            Hopefully now that Arum isnt in the picture w/ Gamboa he can get into a mega fight like Broner. Juanma Lopez vs Gamboa was gonna be his big fight but we know how arum felt.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
              I really hope they can make Broner-Gamboa/Broner-Salido for late in the year. Sykes is a terrible fight, but at least it's just a stay busy type fight. He's fighting a good/decent fight with Escobedo in the summer. I hope he fights Salido or Gamboa after that.

And man I really like Adrien Broner, but damn he really really really seems to want to be the next Floyd Mayweather.
              I compared him to Floyd and some numbskull tried to tell me that Broner is nothing like Floyd and doesn't try to mimic Floyd.....LMAO...what was that guy smoking?

Comment

Yawn

But you don't wanna fight Salido? Gamboa by KO 4th round.

With type of bum Broner's been fighting he'll never be ready for Gamboa. I think him finishing these guys early is making him think he can run thru ANYBODY.
                Last edited by .:: JSFD26 ::.; 05-05-2012, 08:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  Broner....wake up son. Gamboa will eat you alive and then stick your comb up your daddy's ass for fun.
                  I'd love to see Gamboa put a beating on broner

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    lmao

Broner's got a future; but, right now, Gamboa smokes him.

Comment

Working...
                    X