No announcement yet.

New Interview: Leonard Ellerbe "Top Rank has been lying to the public"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
    Ok and? Like I said Ellerbe isn't exactly known for being the most honest man in the world. Come on now the guy is a fuking PR person! Yes im gonna take a PR persons word as 100% fact LOL!!!
    hey man..stfu and go get those SHOWTIME ppv #'s.....you know the ones SHOWTIME released to the press...

i'll wait...

Comment

Ok and? Like I said Ellerbe isn't exactly known for being the most honest man in the world. Come on now the guy is a fuking PR person! Yes im gonna take a PR persons word as 100% fact LOL!!!
      Ok and? What? You were attacking the sites credibility in your first post as if it was made up news and not a good source, now you're attacking Ellerbe's credibility, which is fine. But the Interview is legit.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        Specifically, what is Ellerbe lying about in this article?
        I will answer that question the second you can prove that everything he's saying is indeed fact. Im not accusing him of lying, Im just accusing him of having a job where being honest isn't a common virtue.

Like i said he's a PR guy!

Comment

It seems you're not getting it. ESPN didn't report numbers, they reported what Bob Arum said.
          aww leave the lil guy alone..some people just dont get it

Comment

I will answer that question the second you can prove that everything he's saying is indeed fact. Im not accusing him of lying, Im just accusing him of having a job where being honest isn't a common virtue.

Ok, so you're not saying he's lying. Cool.

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
              Ok and? What? You were attacking the sites credibility in your first post as if it was made up news and not a good source, now you're attacking Ellerbe's credibility, which is fine. But the Interview is legit.
              Yes Ellerbe had a conversation with them very nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
                aww leave the lil guy alone..some people just dont get it

It's a damn shame

Comment

you are an idiot....and where in that ESPN article does it say any direct quotes from SHOWTIME....or are all the quotes directly from Bob Arum?

I will wait...

Comment

Are you the type to see a headline and run with it? Why don't you learn how to read? The article states that Bob Arum told ESPN this. Not Showtime. BTW, ESPN is the largest sports network in the world, not the company hired to tabulate pay-per-view sales.
                    that hurts......

Comment

If you can only draw one conclusion from these threads it is that *****s are the dumbest people on here. I would respect their opinions if they were more intelligent but damn. You can just tell.

Comment

Working...
                      X