Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Promises To End Pacquiao By Knockout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope JMM is on every PED in the book and has loaded gloves.

Comment

Marquez Will Get KO'd By Pacquiao; JMM Just Told Us Why

Come out and let it fly, be aggressive, come in heavier... A recipe for getting knocked out by Manny Pacquiao, inside 5 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Zopilote View Post
        Because that draw was actually a very good score since that fight was razor close and could have gone either way, ever thought about that numbnuts?

and get your facts straight, Pac-Turd. These Compubox stats you speak are pretty much uselesss or else there wouldn't be need of judges. And for your information, JMM outlanded Pac in the first 2 fights according to Compubox. You said it, its NOT the end all be all, so why the **** even bring it up, ******?

And it would be nice if Team Pac would bring up the cramps/understimation BEFORE the fight, you know...not using it as an EXCUSE, which is the behavior of someone who KNOWS lost a fight.

You know what i see in Pac/Bradley?? KARMA.
        Wow your haterade amazes me truly lol but you have absolutely no leg to stand on. If you remember correctly SON, Pac knocked down Marquez in the first two fights. And because baby deer legs got knocked down 4 times in 2 fights, even though he may have out punched Pac in more rounds you still got to take those points away. You got that numbnuts? or do i got to spell it out for you in crayon idiot? Compubox is a very useful tool in contemporary boxing and the sport invested a lot of money in it and it's been around for quite a while now so it's earned its reputation for usefulness so shut your pie hole there. Just as many ppl who think Marquez won the trilogy think he also lost so put that in your pipe and smoke it. one last thing SON, fight one wasn't as close as you think it is. Pac deserved that win like he deserved the Bradley win. It isn't Karma it's someone's way of trying to build Tim's name off Pac's name thats it. Pac>JMM always was always will be. Pac will prove it this 12/8. PWNED!

Comment

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
          I hope JMM is on every PED in the book and has loaded gloves.
          I don't care if Marquez smokes bath salts and has loaded gloves dipped in broken glass and razor blades Pac is still gonna take this mother f'er to school and put his rump on the canvas and out punch his butt enroute to another victory. the Philippine warrior is gonna dominate this dude a fourth time.

Comment

Originally posted by PacmanP4PLegend View Post
            Wow your haterade amazes me truly lol but you have absolutely no leg to stand on. If you remember correctly SON, Pac knocked down Marquez in the first two fights. And because baby deer legs got knocked down 4 times in 2 fights, even though he may have out punched Pac in more rounds you still got to take those points away. You got that numbnuts? or do i got to spell it out for you in crayon idiot? Compubox is a very useful tool in contemporary boxing and the sport invested a lot of money in it and it's been around for quite a while now so it's earned its reputation for usefulness so shut your pie hole there. Just as many ppl who think Marquez won the trilogy think he also lost so put that in your pipe and smoke it. one last thing SON, fight one wasn't as close as you think it is. Pac deserved that win like he deserved the Bradley win. It isn't Karma it's someone's way of trying to build Tim's name off Pac's name thats it. Pac>JMM always was always will be. Pac will prove it this 12/8. PWNED!
            I thought Manny won fights 1 and 3. Marquez won the 2nd fight. If I remember correctly in the first fight 2 judges scored the 1st round wrong. But they also scored the 9th round for Marquez when I thought Manny was killing him in that round.

Comment

Compubox is a useless tool for blind dummies like you, kid. Let me guess, i bet you also think Lederman's card is official right?

And learn your boxing, noob. Fights are won out by winning rounds, rounds are won by CLEAN EFFECTIVE punching, so even if you dont outland your opponent, you can still WIN by winning more rounds by landing the CLEANER punches...comprende? Or do i have to draw a picture for you?

I know you're not very good with math, but check this: You win 8 rounds in a fight, while getting knocked down 3 times, than thats 113-112, which can easily be the case for JMM in the first fight...But like i said, that fight could go either way, as Pac does have a case for winning 5 rounds at best, just as JM has a case of losing only 4 rounds, and yes as a matter of fact, fight 1 is probably the closest fight in the trilogy...maybe you should watch it without having Pacquio's **** deep in your mouth, son. As for fight 2, Juan won no less than 7 rounds on that one...minus the KD: 114-113. Do you understand, little boy??

And yes, Pacquiao did deserve to win against Bradley, no arguing there, but that fight was much more closer than what you think it is...Let me gues, you had 11 rounds to 1 just like Lederman? And YES it was KARMA, because nobody gives a flying **** about Bradley, it isn't like he's an exciting fighter or anything.

Now run along, little boy and learn your BOXING before you try to debate with me.
              Last edited by Zopilote; 11-28-2012, 10:54 AM.

Comment

I sincerely doubt Marquez will be more aggressive than before.

He's an old legend for one reason more than any, his brains.

Comment

Originally posted by leonthegee View Post
                  I thought Manny won fights 1 and 3. Marquez won the 2nd fight. If I remember correctly in the first fight 2 judges scored the 1st round wrong. But they also scored the 9th round for Marquez when I thought Manny was killing him in that round.
                  The other two score cards for the first fight were wide as **** for both fighters.

one judge had it 115-110 for Pacquiao, which is ****ing ridiculous...No way in hell Pacquaio won 7 ****ing rounds. The other judge had it the same for Marquez, which is too wide still...Marquez didn't win 10 rounds.

113-112 for either fighter sounds just fine. Which is why i have no problem with the draw.

Comment

I don't care if Marquez smokes bath salts and has loaded gloves dipped in broken glass and razor blades Pac is still gonna take this mother f'er to school and put his rump on the canvas and out punch his butt enroute to another victory. the Philippine warrior is gonna dominate this dude a fourth time.

ok i can understand how you might think he won all three times but you need to open up a dictionary and look up the word dominate. never mind I'll help you,
                    Click on me Pacfart
                    He has never dominated nor taken JMM "to school"

Comment

Originally posted by Zopilote View Post
                      The other two score cards for the first fight were wide as **** for both fighters.

one judge had it 115-110 for Pacquiao, which is ****ing ridiculous...No way in hell Pacquaio won 7 ****ing rounds. The other judge had it the same for Marquez, which is too wide still...Marquez didn't win 10 rounds.

113-112 for either fighter sounds just fine. Which is why i have no problem with the draw.
                      Clearly Marquez won more rounds but you have to account for the knock downs. I can live with a draw for the 1st fight since they did lace em up 2 more times.

Comment

Working...
                      X