Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do Knick fans feel about letting Gallinari+ go in order to get Melo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope they do it.

Please gut your team for one player.

STAT, Carmelo, and D-Will/Cp3 + scrubs and playing D'Antoni no defense basketball will not be enough to win it all.

Comment

The Knicks are giving up a lot.

I wouldn't do it if I was them.

Comment

It's pretty much official.

Denver gets Felton, Galinarri, Mosgov, Chandler, one 1st round pick and 2 2nd.

I can't believe they got this desperate. Everyone knows Melo wanted to be in NY. They should've waited til the offseason and had him sign as a FA. I doubt Melo would've signed an extension with Denver or NJ

Comment

Why dont you people understand that with the new cba coming up that the only way to get Melo was by trade because he wasnt willing to risk 20+ million dollars just to be a Knick. The Knicks gave up decent players and of course it would have been better to keep everybody but its not realistic. With Melo coming now the Knicks have a shot of enticing Paul and lets be real with Gallo,Chandler and Felton the Knicks would never even get out of the first round!!!

Comment

add Quillermo Diaz and you got a raw ass New York knick team lol he was drafted at 52nd so hes basicly a free agent rite now, Clippers left him hanging in the Summer League and Europe, hes wide open. (my basketball knownledge isnt very good by the way lol), Diaz was considered by the Miami Heat but they went with Wade, Labron, and Arroyo.

Comment

If Arroyo's chosen to make the team over you, then you know you better develop your game in the D-Leauge or Europe.

Really though, the Knicks gave up too much. They had promise and with a full year under their belt could've grown as a team by next season. I just don't see how their 4 team roster's gonna do anything from here on out. 2012 is a long ways away, especially with no certainity that there'll be any basketball next season

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
                If Arroyo's chosen to make the team over you, then you know you better develop your game in the D-Leauge or Europe.

Really though, the Knicks gave up too much. They had promise and with a full year under their belt could've grown as a team by next season. I just don't see how their 4 team roster's gonna do anything from here on out. 2012 is a long ways away, especially with no certainity that there'll be any basketball next season
                Arroyo is a playmaker, Diaz is a catch and shoot player lol they choosed Labron and Wade over him. Diaz is a freak, and exciting player, played for Miami in College and was drafted by LA, so I figured all thats left is New York lol

Comment

Originally posted by rican411 View Post
                  add Quillermo Diaz and you got a raw ass New York knick team lol he was drafted at 52nd so hes basicly a free agent rite now, Clippers left him hanging in the Summer League and Europe, hes wide open. (my basketball knownledge isnt very good by the way lol), Diaz was considered by the Miami Heat but they went with Wade, Labron, and Arroyo.

i rather have arroyo

Comment

NY gave away too much.. gallo and chandler are performers, not to mention felton and a big in mozgov... they were screwed bigtym..

Comment

Originally posted by lebrick View Post
                      NY gave away too much.. gallo and chandler are performers, not to mention felton and a big in mozgov... they were screwed bigtym..
                      chandler was going to be a free agent anyway and NY wasnt going to sign him

they looking to spent that money on chris paul

Comment

Working...
                      X