Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The complete LIST of fighters that Pacquiao could've or should've fought but DID NOT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The complete LIST of fighters that Pacquiao could've or should've fought but DID NOT.

1. Zaheer Raheem

2. Shane Mosley

3. Casamayor

4. Tapia

5. Ayala

6. Guzman

7. Austin

8. Bradley

9. Tokuyama

10. Mayweather

11. Soto

12. M. Johnston

13. Valero

14. Saphorum

So am I saying Pac ducked all these guys. Nope. Because its NOT Fight Night Round 4 where you can fight everybody.

Im just showing you guys that for every fighter there will be some fighters that they should've or could've fought. Pac is no exception to this rule. So enough with the Mayweather ****.

Last edited by El Castigador; 02-20-2010, 06:44 PM.

lol...............

Comment

Comment

Here is a reality, Pac-Raheem was IN DEMAND, Mayweather-Pac was/is IN DEMAND. Unlike that crap they were writing about Stevie Johnson. These non fights by Pac is clearly Ducking.

Comment

Some of those guys are ridiculous, I agree with Mayweather and Shane but the others shown there are examples when Pacquiao choose an alternative to them to fight someone in higher regard but using Ayala and the like is just silly.

For example instead of fighting Guzman, Pacquiao fought Marquez for a second time and moved up, Raheem and Pacquiao weren't even in the same weight class and when they were Raheem has already lost by KO. Instead of fighting Bradley (who is one of the favourite fighters) he fought Hatton, Cotto and Clottey the consensus back then was they were the more accomplished and better fighters.

The reason people ride on guys like Mayweather was hasn't in the past picked the best guys instead going for a safer alternative. You can't tell me that Marquez would be harder than Cotto or a Gatti fight being harder than Tszyu etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
            Some of those guys are ridiculous, I agree with Mayweather and Shane but the others shown there are examples when Pacquiao choose an alternative to them to fight someone in higher regard but using Ayala and the like is just silly.

For example instead of fighting Guzman, Pacquiao fought Marquez for a second time and moved up, Raheem and Pacquiao weren't even in the same weight class and when they were Raheem has already lost by KO. Instead of fighting Bradley (who is one of the favourite fighters) he fought Hatton, Cotto and Clottey the consensus back then was they were the more accomplished and better fighters.

The reason people ride on guys like Mayweather was hasn't in the past picked the best guys instead going for a safer alternative. You can't tell me that Marquez would be harder than Cotto or a Gatti fight being harder than Tszyu etc.
            No one asked for excuses on why they werent made. This thread is to show people that for EVERY fighter there will be fighters that they shouldve or couldve fought.

Comment

thanks for the laugh thread starter.

Comment

burner please just stop floyds list would be up 2 like 300 250 which he ducked

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post

Floyd and Tszyu wanted to fight eachother but Tszyu fought Hatton for more money

Cotto, Margarito and Williams are acceptable

When people bring up names like Spadafora it makes me laugh because its revisionist history at its finest

Comment

Originally posted by El Castigador View Post
                    No one asked for excuses on why they werent made. This thread is to show people that for EVERY fighter there will be fighters that they shouldve or couldve fought.
                    On every fighters resume there will be guys they could've fought, however the list of names on most great fighters resume shouldn't be missing guys he should've fought.

Pacquiao should have fought Shane and Mayweather (presuming he doesn't)

The rest are ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
                    X