Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cowards

Comment

Originally posted by dj ♫ View Post
      Your to good to be replying to that troll.
      No doubt.

I won't do him any more favors.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Cowards
        hey **** rider aren't you from the Ukraine???

well before you start arguing about other countries maybe you should clean up the filth in your own country.

I rather live in any of the middle eastern countries than the filthy Ukraine where parents sell their kids just to afford a dinner

Prostitution is not common in the middle east but the whole europe goes to Ukraine to get a 5$ smut.

Here that's what you infidels are all about,I bet you forgot about these murders.

Enjoy these kids are little dirty infidel bastards just like yourself

http://www.documentingreality.com/fo...-victim-11928/

Comment

Cowards
          HERE READ UKRAINE BOY THESE BASTARDS DESERVE THE DEATH SENTENCE BUT I BET YOUR POOR COUNTRY WON'T DO SH** TO THEM,I BET THE VICTIMS FAMILIES WISH THEY WERE IN THE MIDDLE EAST WHERE JUSTICE HAS A NAME

The Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs

- Killed 21 people, they started with small animals and moved to humans.

- Passing by males, females and children were their victims.

- One of the victims was a pregnant woman; her fetus was cut out of her womb. No sexual assaults on any victims were reported.

- Later on one of the suspects quit and 2 guys continued to murder. Also they attended funerals of their victims, and took pics.

- Police are not revealing how they caught them, but with mobile phone footage of some of the murders officers have little doubt of the identity of the criminals.

- “We think they were doing it as a hobby, to have a collection of memories when they get old,” said Detective Bogdan Vlasenko.

- They are thought to have used iron pipes and hammers on their victims. Mobile phone footage also suggests they practised on cats first.

- They all come from rich families and have allegedly admitted they committed the crimes just for fun.

- Detectives say that the killers weren’t targeting anyone in particular. They just picked up people who looked like they wouldn’t fight back.

- The boys probably offered their victims rides.

- 2 murders were filmed, over 300 photos were presented in court. First victim was killed with metal rods, but it took some time so they moved to hammers.

- However, the parents of the suspects refuse to believe their children could be killers. They insist their children were forced to confess their guilt.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
            hey **** rider aren't you from the Ukraine???

well before you start arguing about other countries maybe you should clean up the filth in your own country.

I rather live in any of the middle eastern countries than the filthy Ukraine where parents sell their kids just to afford a dinner

Prostitution is not common in the middle east but the whole europe goes to Ukraine to get a 5$ smut.

Here that's what you infidels are all about,I bet you forgot about these murders.

Enjoy these kids are little dirty infidel bastards just like yourself

http://www.documentingreality.com/fo...-victim-11928/
            Still on my dick huh?

Clean up after you're done

Trolls cant stay on topic

Comment

Originally posted by Yaman View Post
              Countries like Pakistan are hellholes for minorities and when you keep hearing about things like this you'll never get hope. Bunch of ****holes run by sub human wastes of life.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...blasphemy.html

I wish I was still living in the Islamic country I was born in. They treat us Christian minorities so well.
              Well let me guess,you're from the UK?? The biggest racist country in the world.

Shouldn't you be celebrating elton johns marriage and now they adopted a baby boy too that's how sick you people are.

Why don't you talk about the terrorism you people have been committing starting from the mass murders of the natives then moving on to the aboriginal people and now being part of every invasion the US has done.

Oh yea elton john that pommy f@ggot adopted a baby boy today and guess where he's from??? That's right from UKRAINE

Comment

Still on my dick huh?

Clean up after you're done

Trolls cant stay on topic
                what happened ass kisser??? nothing to say???

hey elton john adopted a ukraine baby boy

you dirty infidel you should keep kissing the pinoy ass for karma and clean up your poor filthy country which is the # 1 country for cheap sex in europe

Comment

HERE READ UKRAINE BOY THESE BASTARDS DESERVE THE DEATH SENTENCE BUT I BET YOUR POOR COUNTRY WON'T DO SH** TO THEM,I BET THE VICTIMS FAMILIES WISH THEY WERE IN THE MIDDLE EAST WHERE JUSTICE HAS A NAME

The Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs

- Killed 21 people, they started with small animals and moved to humans.

- Passing by males, females and children were their victims.

- One of the victims was a pregnant woman; her fetus was cut out of her womb. No sexual assaults on any victims were reported.

- Later on one of the suspects quit and 2 guys continued to murder. Also they attended funerals of their victims, and took pics.

- Police are not revealing how they caught them, but with mobile phone footage of some of the murders officers have little doubt of the identity of the criminals.

- “We think they were doing it as a hobby, to have a collection of memories when they get old,” said Detective Bogdan Vlasenko.

- They are thought to have used iron pipes and hammers on their victims. Mobile phone footage also suggests they practised on cats first.

- They all come from rich families and have allegedly admitted they committed the crimes just for fun.

- Detectives say that the killers weren’t targeting anyone in particular. They just picked up people who looked like they wouldn’t fight back.

- The boys probably offered their victims rides.

- 2 murders were filmed, over 300 photos were presented in court. First victim was killed with metal rods, but it took some time so they moved to hammers.

- However, the parents of the suspects refuse to believe their children could be killers. They insist their children were forced to confess their guilt.
                  i dont get your point.....

a few people can go on sick sadistic killing spree any where. im sure you can dig up sick people who did sick things in usa england africa any where in the world and most the time they get arrested and punished.

the point here is that theres a woman who is going to be killed because of something she said and the entire muslim religion and society finds nothing wrong with killing her.

Comment

what happened ass kisser??? nothing to say???

hey elton john adopted a ukraine baby boy

you dirty infidel you should keep kissing the pinoy ass for karma and clean up your poor filthy country which is the # 1 country for cheap sex in europe
                    Yea suck it real good honey

You're gonna be my GF with that big mouth

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
                      i dont get your point.....

a few people can go on sick sadistic killing spree any where. im sure you can dig up sick people who did sick things in usa england africa any where in the world and most the time they get arrested and punished.

the point here is that theres a woman who is going to be killed because of something she said and the entire muslim religion and society finds nothing wrong with killing her.
                      Notice how none of them disagree or deny what we are saying, just changing the subject or calling us trolls

Comment

Working...
                      X