Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESPN moves Manny Pacquiao to number 4 on the P4P list!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
    How about p4p Bradley?

You realize Mares' second divisional belt came at a catchweight, against a guy waaay less threatening than Marg?
    I have Bradley in my bottom 5.

1. Andre Ward
    2. Floyd Mayweather
    3. Martinez
    4. Marquez-Pacquiao
    5. Donaire
    6. Wlad
    7. Carl Froch
    8. Tim Bradley
    9. Abner Mares
    10. Moreno

The difference between my list and ESPN's is that I don't have Cotto or Vitali on mine. Mares has continued to face top level opposition and win, a win over Moreno and he moves into my #6.

Comment

It's funny it took a universally acknowledged robbery for them to move him down. If the judges had done their job, it would have been the best p4p win anyone has had this year
      and if the judges did their job he would have lost to Jmm...so he was rightfully dropped for looking like **** in 2 consecutive fights..move on and pray he doesnt look like **** in December

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
        why not fight him at 154....you know where he held the wbc title at?
        Pac after Marg: "I'm never fighting this heavy again." So he moves down to his 7th weightclass, an all time record. Does that answer your question? Do you concede you were wrong about Pac requiring a CW to fight Cotto?

Comment

Pac after Marg: "I'm never fighting this heavy again." So he moves down to his 7th weightclass, an all time record. Does that answer your question? Do you concede you were wrong about Pac requiring a CW to fight Cotto?
          No he demanded 145 the first time and demanded 150 this time...no catchweight=no fight.get your head checked and be a fan not a delusional fan boy....Floyd the so called coward fought Cotto at the fll 154 10 oz gloves and random testing .why cant the great Manny do it?

Comment

and if the judges did their job he would have lost to Jmm...so he was rightfully dropped for looking like **** in 2 consecutive fights..move on and pray he doesnt look like **** in December
            According to the link I posted, there was plenty of room for disagreement on JMM 3, just go back one page. In particular, both Cliff and Jake scored it for Pac.

And beating p4p rated undefeated Bradley by an average score of 117 111 is hardly looking like ****, it's one of the best results of the year.

Comment

No he demanded 145 the first time and demanded 150 this time...no catchweight=no fight.get your head checked and be a fan not a delusional fan boy....Floyd the so called coward fought Cotto at the fll 154 10 oz gloves and random testing .why cant the great Manny do it?
              Short memory eh? I'll remind you what happened: For the rematch Pac didn't even wanna budge from 147, consistent with what he said after Marg. 147 is not a CW, right? Then Cotto taunted him into offering 150, see this link:

http://www.boxingscene.com/cotto-pac...-go-154--48943

When Pac offered just that, Cotto pathetically accused him of trying to take advantage of him. For the whole story, see this post:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...2#post12582072

Comment

According to the link I posted, there was plenty of room for disagreement on JMM 3, just go back one page. In particular, both Cliff and Jake scored it for Pac.

And beating p4p rated undefeated Bradley by an average score of 117 111 is hardly looking like ****, it's one of the best results of the year.
                Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                Short memory eh? I'll remind you what happened: For the rematch Pac didn't even wanna budge from 147, consistent with what he said after Marg. 147 is not a CW, right? Then Cotto taunted him into offering 150, see this link:

http://www.boxingscene.com/cotto-pac...-go-154--48943

When Pac offered just that, Cotto pathetically accused him of trying to take advantage of him. For the whole story, see this post:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...2#post12582072
                sounds like you are full of excuses for manny..man you would crucify floyd for the same thing..so that means he is held at greater standards

Comment

sounds like you are full of excuses for manny..man you would crucify floyd for the same thing..so that means he is held at greater standards
                  Sounds like you're full of ****, get informed first.

Comment

fuck a catchweight fight the man at 154 like Floyd did..hell you already beat him
                    Last edited by Larry the boss; 10-09-2012, 11:08 AM.

Comment

What does bringing Margarito back from the grave, or literally yanking Mosley out of his wheel chair, in the comfort of his retirement home, what does any of the equate to? More than his choice of opposition, he hasn't been performing like an elite fighter. Honestly, #4 is being generous and like I said, me personally...I don't think he's gonna hold that spot for much longer. This ain't even hating but his last notable win was in 2010

Comment

Working...
                      X