Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are humans just a cancer on this planet?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are humans just a cancer on this planet?

Seeing things like this makes me think so.

Seriously, just wipe this planet of the poison that is the human race....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...n-markets.html

Oh yeah for sure, the agent in the Matrix said it best. We're like a virus, we don't adapt like other mammals instead we find a host and we suck it dry and then move somewhere else. Sucks though, if people were more aware we could easily coexist with the planet...

Comment

Well not all humans are the same. You'll see that type of behavior towards dogs and cats in that part of the world. In other parts of the world they are treated like a part of the family.

Comment

If it was more humane in killing would you still let them eat dogs?

If I went to stay with cousins in the Philippines we would probably have to chase the chicken, hold it down, then chop off its head.

These guys with the blowtorch are something else though lol.

Comment

Well, actually, by definition, yes... The way we have reacted to the host, i.e. mother earth that brought us life (thus far), yes.

Essentially, all cancer is, is a rapidly dividing cell that destroys the healthy cells.

Humanity is rapidly dividing (or multiplying in the literal sense), and destroying the earth.

But let's be real, I love life, and I like enjoying all the benefits of modern technology, and science (as much as I enjoy being out in nature, and pure wilderness... and as much as I enjoy animals, etc.)

It's not like we can't stop being an "invasive cell," and integrate and preserve our habitat.

If you think humanity is such a cancer, and so bad, why don't you lead by example, and become an hero online for all to follow?

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/An_hero (somebody will ask...)
          Last edited by Dindu_Nuffin; 09-27-2015, 07:57 PM.

Comment

More like a yeast infection.

Comment

Originally posted by L33tboxingdewd View Post
              Well, actually, by definition, yes... The way we have reacted to the host, i.e. mother earth that brought us life (thus far), yes.

Essentially, all cancer is, is a rapidly dividing cell that destroys the healthy cells.

Humanity is rapidly dividing (or multiplying in the literal sense), and destroying the earth.

But let's be real, I love life, and I like enjoying all the benefits of modern technology, and science (as much as I enjoy being out in nature, and pure wilderness... and as much as I enjoy animals, etc.)

It's not like we can't stop being an "invasive cell," and integrate and preserve our habitat.

If you think humanity is such a cancer, and so bad, why don't you lead by example, and become an hero online for all to follow?

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/An_hero (somebody will ask...)
              Someone just learned what an hero was and is now telling everyone about it.

Comment

ahhh... my beloved indonesia made the news

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                  Someone just learned what an hero was and is now telling everyone about it.
                  An hero - become one.

Comment

To be honest through their relationship with human dog and cat population are booming. it's our responsibility to decrease their population

Comment

Working...
                    X