No announcement yet.

Eddie Mustafa Muhammad: "Floyd hits harder than Manny"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    Still on our side that different gloves make a difference ..... that's all I wanted to know. Too bad Maidana wasn't allowed to wear his usual gloves that would have made a difference too!!!
    Yea they might have made a difference. The low blows and rabbit punches might have made floyd take a knee

Comment

Originally posted by valero View Post
      Then why do the common opponents say that Manny hits harder?

I think I'll go with the opinion of the guys who actually fought in the ring.
      um, he actually did fight in the ring. he was pretty good too. not saying you have to agree with him, but it appears most people in this thread think he is just some guy off the street

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        Yea they might have made a difference. The low blows and rabbit punches might have made floyd take a knee
        Floyd was super lucky! If Floyd didn't have his usual padded gloves against Maidana, he may have died!

Look at Floyd's face.

Last edited by ADP02; 03-31-2015, 11:38 PM.

Comment

da money team yo!!!

Comment

People in here don't seem to know Eddie is a HOF caliber fighter. Sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shmurda View Post
              You should have been at the Ali thread. Some Floyd fans were hating on Ali ..... you do know who Ali was, right?

Comment

You should have been at the Ali thread. Some Floyd fans were hating on Ali ..... you do know who Ali was, right?
                It's not hating on him. Idc if u don't like what he says. But at least know who he is. Calling a person who's done a fair amount fur the sport a creature is kinda pathetic.

Comment

It's not hating on him. Idc if u don't like what he says. But at least know who he is. Calling a person who's done a fair amount fur the sport a creature is kinda pathetic.
                  Are you now talking about Ali or Eddie? Trust me, some were hating on Ali. Actually, they also named other good to great fighters that have a liking to Manny too.

Comment

And how is that relevant in this context?

Comment

Are you now talking about Ali or Eddie? Trust me, some were hating on Ali. Actually, they also named other good to great fighters that have a liking to Manny too.
                      Once again there's a difference between hating and simple ignorance .pll.are gonna hate anyone who doesn't agree with them, that's what stans do. But at least know who's speaking. This isn't a nobody whether u like him or not.

Comment

Working...
                      X